3 colors available

BY DERMABLEND

Evenly sets Dermablend Cosmetics for a long-lasting, smudge-proof finish. It absorbs access oils and leaves skin with a silky, smooth touch. Find the right shade for your skin tone. Dermablend Shade Chart > Sets Make-up and Reinforces Wearability Dermatologist Tested 4 Allergy Tested 9 Non-comedogenic 10 Non-acnegenic 13 Fragrance Free 18 Smudge-resistant 21 Long Lasting Up to 16 Hours Setting Powder promotes smudge-resistance and enhances wearability of Dermablend Cover Creme for up to 16 hours of consistent color wear. Transparent upon application. Fragrance free.

• What's the best way to figure out how much you should shake out and...1 Answers
  • Is this as good, or better than the Laura Mercier...Be the first to answer!
  • Where could I find this product? Also, does it have a good hold and...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Vivian G.
Vivian G.
Northridge , CA
I love this loose powder setting! My makeup last long. It's easy to apply. I would definitely recommend it. This would be a great product for anyone who trying to used loose powder setting for first timers or want to give it a try.
Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.
This product is amazing. I use after the concealer, but before my foundation. This provides a perfect finish that last all day! I can't live without This powder.
Aliceea G.
Aliceea G.
Can we say AMAZING!!! I was continuously in search of a setting powder that wouldn't leave an obnoxious white cast on my skin and that would melt into my skins natural complexion with ease and minimal effort and needless to say we've got a 5 star product for a reasonable price. Dermablend is such an astounding company and offer bang behind your buck, products are full coverage and the formula is astounding, also no flash back so yea I'm highly impressed!
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
#bloombadge #bloom #contest This is my must have number one setting powder. It does everything that is claims. It makes your makeup last for ever and it literally locks it in. Even my boyfriend loves it. He doesn't have to worry about getting my makeup on his clothes anymore. I use it with the dermablend foundation so I don't know if it works with all foundations. The only con is the flash back for those who don't know how to correct flashback.
Diana D.
Diana D.
Holland, MI
I recently purchased this at ulta. I've given it use for about 2 weeks now and really enjoy this product. I noticed it blurs out my pores and skin making it look satin like. It's a very nice power, a little goes a long way :) it'll last.
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Review for: Cool Beige
Thus setting powder is ok. It always gives me the finishing touch I'm looking for while finishing my make up. It also last very long though out the day making my make up last as well. Now it does kind of get everywhere when you are paying it but it is definitely worth it.
Gabriela l.
Gabriela l.
I bought this translucent setting powder from senhor and absolutely love it!! I have oily skin after a few hrs of wearing make up and this definitely helps with that. I use it to set my foundation before I do my contouring and then put another coat on top of that to set it all. and it leaves you with a flawless finish.
Lluvia O.
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC
This loose setting powder is allergy and dermatologist tested, I use this powder to set my make up and I like it because it doesn't has backflash, it doesn't crease my concealer, and my makeup lasts all day.
Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is beautiful powder that makes your skin look flawless! It is definitely expensive, but it is worth every penny because it smooths out imperfections, and reduces shine.
Aureilia G.
Aureilia G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this set powder for the last four years and absolutely love it one jar last two years for me i love it
Heather B.
Heather B.
Where could I find this product? Also, does it have a good hold and stay on throughout the day? Price range??
Joy P.
Joy P.
Farmington, Mn
What's the best way to figure out how much you should shake out and use per application?
I hear this stuff is a mess, is it?
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this as good, or better than the Laura Mercier translucent powder?