• Dermablend Loose Setting Powder Cool Beige
  • Dermablend Loose Setting Powder Original

BY DERMABLEND

Dermablend Loose Setting Powder (Smudge Resistant, Long Wearability) - Original. Helps set makeup & enhance wearability With a smudge-resistance formula Provides full coverage of vitiligo, birthmarks, rosacea, pigmentation disorders, tattoos & all...

• can i use this powder over a bb cream?3 Answers
  • Does this powder have horrible flashback?1 Answers
  • Does the dermblend loose setting powder have flashback?? ...3 Answers
Dermablend Loose Setting Powder

Start your review of Dermablend Loose Setting Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
FabuLash E.
Albany
This stuff! I'm very wierd when it comes to contouring, I do it a little different from everyone else. I really like my under eyes and the bridge of my nose to be lighter, so I definitely like to put this on those spots to set my foundation in and when I remove it it does lighten the foundation so it gives that natural glow look.
Abbey H.
Davidsonville , MD
Purchased at: ULTA
You need this in your makeup routine! This has completely changed my makeup, a new holy grail for me. I have extremely oily skin and this powder kept me matte the entire day (and that NEVER happens). Right when you apply it it will make your skin look a little dry/makeupy looking but as soon as you spray with Fix+ or any other facial spray it will melt into the skin and look bomb. (One time I didn’t spray my face and after an hour or so it melted by itself into my skin and looked good too). This is the best powder I have tried in a longgg time. Highly recommend!!
Sam W.
La Vista, NE
Purchased at: ULTA
Really love this setting powder. It's truly translucent, very finely milled, lasts forever, and increases the wear time of any foundation I've worn with it. It is mattifying, no shimmer or luminosity (which I like). I definitely recommend this to anyone. Dry skin may not like it because it is mattifying, but I have oily skin so would suggest it to others with the same.
Tabatha G.
Knoxville
This is compatible to the Laura Mercier Translucent Powder. No flashback and it mattifies and sets like a charm. It helps with oily skin for longer wear throughout the day. No special SPF or anything, just a really good setting powder. I have it in a mini size that is great for short business trips.
Amanda E.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I used this setting powder in combination with the leg and body makeup foundation and it worked well at first. Initially after a few layers I was able to cover up my tattoos and set the makeup. However, I’m only giving this product three stars because after an hour or two of wear it started to flake and my tattoo became visible.
Lindsay G.
United states
This powder sets any cream makeup perfectly. It lasts so long because you get so much product. I would definitely recommend this to anyone, especially those with more oily skin. I'm dry skinned but a light dusting of this everywhere keeps me matte like I prefer, all day long.
Catalina G.
I have been using this lately and I feel as it has worked well with my foundation . I am making a transition to vegan and cruelty free products and these products tend to be more on the creamy/hydrating side. I have dry combo skin and it doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry or tight. It also doesn’t set into my fine lines around my eye area. It’s easy to use, I’d recommend to use it with a puff.
Amandie C.
Alabama
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this powder! It sets my under eyes so nicely with a wet beauty sponge. I also use it to dust over the rest of my face. The powder minimizes my pores and make my skin so smooth and keeps me comfortably matte all day! I will definitely continue to purchase this product.
Alexandra H.
Boston
This setting powder is nice and a good price. It definitely does the job if you want to use it purely as a setting powder or to bake your face. I love using it under my eyes to brighten. I’m not sure I’d buy it again because I do prefer Laura Mercier over this.
Noelle M.
Spokane Valley
I ordered this from some random site and it turned out to be like a super small sample size, and I thought I had been had....well although spendy, it's worth it. I'm older so I have issues with crepey stuff under my eyes, and smile lines, deep forehead wrinkles, and tons of fine lines...I also have super dry skin so powder can be dangerous for me... I love this one! It literally MELTS into the skin. I also love to mix this with the Huda Easy Bake powders, and that's literally my holy grail combination! This is great all by itself tho, and I'm picky as shit. I bought more yesterday (I wont review anything I dont have the barcode to scan it for you so you know I bought it for reals) but I couldn't go without.
Alyssa H.
Does this require a specific brush to apply with? Would a beauty blender be okay?
Susan kyeraa G.
Burgos
Is this product good for a darkskin?

DermaBlend

DermaBlend was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.