BY DERMABLEND

Bre M.
Las Vegas, NV
I am obsessed with this stuff! I will ALWAYS have this product in my make up bag. I do runway modeling for wedding dresses and this covers my tattoos on my back 100% with slight rub off. If I'm extremely tired a tiny dot under my eyes makes me look instantly refreshed. I've had one tube since I was 23....I'm currently 30 and have 10% left which will absolutely last me another 5 years.
Mrs J.
Very thick and Casey and looks so unnatural I will never purchase again si I have to give this a big thumbs down đź‘Ž