Dermablend Leg and Body Tattoo Primer uploaded by Laura M.

BY DERMABLEND

Leg and Body Tattoo Primer aids in the concealment of tattoos and imperfections on the body. Improves the laydown and application of leg and body cover for a more natural and flawless result while enhancing wearability and smudge resistance properties. ; see more...

• Is this only a primer? Or will it provide coverage? I hav...1 Answers
  • If this is just a primer? What other product do u have to...1 Answers
  • Is this really for tattoos 3 Answers
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
Tried this today and there's nothing "natural" or "flawless" about this product. The feel is thick and tacky. As if that wasn't bad enough the colors/hues were not right for my skin tone at all and after further steps, my tattoo was still visible. I'm so glad I was able to test this before purchase. Otherwise, I would have been even more disappointed.
Laura M.
Detroit, MI
I like this product,needed it to cover my tattoo for work behind my ear...$30 for a tube and be pretty pricey especially when your tatts are large but mine lasted me 2 years! Good thing you don't have to apply everyday
Beaudrea C.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I have to say I am not a fan of the tattoo primer at all. They only have two colors and they are both way too dark for my skin. I tried it anyway just in case. My tattoo was clearly visible only two hours later.
Rikki G.
Murfreesboro, TN
They only have 2 colors and both are too dark, but I used the lightest and topped it with the liquid camo and it worked really well. It lasted pretty well for me but did require a touch up after 4 hours.
Rebecca C.
East Hartford, CT
I use this as an eye primer
angela g.
BRONX, NY
Is this really for tattoos
Taylor Kate E.
Washington, DC
Is this only a primer? Or will it provide coverage? I have a small tattoo near my wrist, and fair skin. Will this cover it? I need to cover this for family parties and outings with my very conservative mother.
Maria C.
Sylmar, CA
If this is just a primer? What other product do u have to use with it ?? And does it actually cover up good without looking cakey? I have a tatt i need to cover for work and its on my hand ... I do use my hands a lot at work so does it last??