BY DERMABLEND

Flawless Creator Multi-Use Liquid Pigments - Coverage just got a makeover. Meet Dermablend's best lightweight foundation: Flawless Creator with 33% concentrated pigments for weightless, customizable coverage anyone can wear, in any way. This water-free, oil-free foundation has a unique, silky texture that's customizable, buildable and blendable. With less than 9 ingredients, you get pigments at their purest: a little goes a long way.To each their own: you define your flawless creation. Use alone or mix with skincare. For minimal coverage use 1 drop, for maximum coverage use up to 4 drops. Suitable for all skin types. Developed in true-to-tone, fade-proof shades. Never cakey or masky for an even and natural look. Provides natural 16 hours of comfortable wear that is smudge-and transfer-resistant*.Key Benefits:Contains 33% concentrated pigments for weightless, customizable coverage anyone can wearUnique, silky texture is blendable, buildable, customizableMulti-use: Water-free and oil-free formula for seamless blendability when used alone or mixed with skincare*when used with Dermablend Setting Loose PowderFormulated without: parabens, phthalates, triclosan, sodium lauryl sulfate. Vegan formula: no animal derived ingredients or byproducts. Developed for safety: dermatologist-tested for safety, fragrance-free, allergy-tested, sensitive-skin tested, non-comedogenic, non-acnegenic. - Flawless Creator Multi-Use Liquid Pigments

• Has anyone used this ? Thoughts ?1 Answers
  • Who is up for trying this foundation and share their opinion and ...4 Answers
  • Do you use this to lighten up existing foundations?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jolie R.
Review for: 0N
As a makeup artist, I've used Dermablend products since getting started as a staple in my kit for correcting colors as well as high-quality creams that can be used as both foundation and concealers, and this new product does not disappoint. Great color range, really clean application from bottle to palette with the convenient dropper (seriously, makeup companies, get on the dropper level), and feather light in feel but with an intense pigment payoff.  I am so very on board for this and I need one of every color, pls, thx.  ;)  I can't wait to do a video showing off this gorgeous product.  This is one of the best PR sends I've received in a while and you know I'm gonna have a hole in my wallet from getting these for my kit.  D=  As you can see from the photo attached, I just couldn't help but do an impromptu photo shoot with this beauty.
Jenn B.
Cochranville, PA
Review for: 37W
I received this product in a Voxbox and tried three different ways in order to test out its versatility: 1) on its own, 2) mixed with a moisturizer for more sheer coverage, and 3) over a primer. I have light-to-medium combination skin (I used 37W) and my main skin concerns include occasional hormonal breakouts and visible pores. The foundation gives very full coverage and a little bit goes a LONG way -- even with a beauty blender (which uses up more makeup than applying with my fingers), I only needed ONE DROP(!) of foundation to cover my entire face. The finish is very even, smooth, and super matte, plus it lasted 12 hours including a short workout. I personally like a more sheer coverage (just a personal preference), so I liked it better when I mixed half a drop with my regular moisturizer or a sheer shimmer/highlighter type cream. It did seem to cake a tiny bit in dry patches and under my eyes, but a primer easily resolved the issue. Given how you only need a teeny tiny bit to get good coverage, a bottle will last for ages. Pics attached are before/after in the exact same lighting, using 2 drops applied with a beauty blender and no other makeup at all. #powerineverydrop
Dionna C.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 45W
Dermablend Flawless Creator Multi-Use Liquid Pigments provides amazing coverage coverage! I am an Actress and On-Camera Talent and this foundation covers everything without breaking me out which is much needed, especially when hormonal acne arises. I have worn it a couple of ways:

1. With a serum, and light moisturizer which gives a more matte finish
2. With an Essence and Moisturizer which gives a more dewy finish.

Both give full coverage. If you have hyperpigmentation, dark spots, or acne, this is the BEST foundation for you. It has been formulated to cover those areas without causing additional issues. I have tried everything, from drug store to high end foundations and this by far is my favorite. And it is affordable! Definitely give it a try.

Also it is buildable coverage. The less you use, the lighter coverage you get. The more you use, the more coverage you get, etc.

Give it a try! I promise you won't want to wash it off!!!!
Stefania R.
Review for: 30N
Received a free sample of this today in my voxbox and it's amazing. Smooth, flawless finish and it doesn't even feel like I'm wearing foundation. Super lightweight. I only used two drops and it covered my entire face! I'm seriously amazed by this foundation. A little bit goes a long way and I will definitely be purchasing it when my sample runs out! #powerineverydrop
Amanda Z.
Los Altos, CA
Review for: 30N
This is everything. Covers spots, becomes a second skin. I used like 2-3 drops on my beauty blender and it was incredible. Usually I’m a tarte girl but this is fantastic.

I got this in my complementary VoxBox and I feel so lucky I did. Dermablend Flawless Creator Multi-Use Liquid Pigments is where it is at!!
Halle C.
Bryan, TX
Review for: 0N
I just recently bought these drops from Dillard's and have used them about ten or twelve times, and so far I am really enjoying this product. My intention was to use these pigment drops to slightly adjust the shades of some foundations I have that run a little pink on me (NW10 for reference), but I've found that these are fantastic mixed in with a moisturizer as well! One drop provides a sheer coverage, while four drops is a full coverage, so the coverage is very customizable, which I love. The drops definitely live up to their claims of being long-wearing, as I have been able to wear these all day without issue. They definitely have more of a soft-matte finish on my skin, which I prefer. I am really happy that I purchased this and I would absolutely recommend these to a friend!
Mae J.
Oldsmar, FL
Review for: 25N
I absolutely Love derma blend foundation! I was in the mall to find a new foundation, I initially thought of buying Lancôme foundation as it was highly recommended by someone in my online make up group. However, after doing a little bit more research about the ingredients in the foundation, I ended up finding derma blend multi use pigment foundation. I love that it doesn't include the many toxic ingredients found in most foundations. In fact, it has less than a dozen ingredients compared to other brands. The best part is that it covers spots and blemishes really well but feels light on the skin and is Buildable. I heard it is used a lot by celebrities during filming because of how well it looks after application. I'm a fan of this brand in this specific foundation for life!
Jamie C.
Indianapolis , IN
Review for: 25N
. I can’t say enough about the quality of DermaBlend. I struggle with uneven skin tones and acne scars, but this makeup is flawless. It is the only foundation I have found that doesn’t leave gray or red tones to my skin. It feels lightweight but last all day without smudging or rubbing off.
Denise D.
Arlington, TX
Review for: 50W
providing samples today.  This formula
has an awesome flawless finish.  Very
light and doesn’t take a lot to provide a GREAT COVERAGE.  I am extremely impressed.  I struggle with acne scars and uneven skin
tone and this definitely make my skin look FLAWLESS.  I’m a fan of this foundation.
Luz J.
El Cajon, CA
Review for: 40N
It is the first time I try Dermablend products. I wore Flawless Creator Multi-Use Liquid Pigments and works great. My favorite features it is lightweight and very good coverage I can use as much or little for natural looking makeup or for all day.
Danny m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Who is up for trying this foundation and share their opinion and reviews on it if choosen to receive a free sample?
Brenda G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How natural does this foundation look on the skin?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is makeup full coverage or not?
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use this to lighten up existing foundations?
Oksana S.
East Hanover, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it working with oil skin?