Dermablend Flawless Creator Liquid Foundation Makeup Drops, Oil-Free, Water-Free, 43N, 1 Fl. Oz. uploaded by Patsy A.

BY DERMABLEND

Amazon is an authorized retailer of Dermablend Products. Coverage just got a makeover. Meet our best lightweight foundation makeup: Flawless Creator Liquid Foundation Makeup Drops with 33% concentrated pigments for weightless, customizable coverage... see more...

Start your review of Dermablend Flawless Creator Liquid Foundation Makeup Drops, Oil-Free, Water-Free, 43N, 1 Fl. Oz.!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Francisca M.
Lompoc
I think about this product that it's going to be a great product to use in some occasion. I feel this woud be good for your skin and doesn't give u dry skin and it's very long lasting on your face durung any weather. Fir me i woud buy it again if i was done.
Patsy A.
Chula Vista
Best foundation I’ve ever used! I paid $40 at Ulta is so worth it and a little goes a long way. This is buildable to full coverage, but still weightless and is not cakey. I wouldn’t recommend it for dry skin even though it says for all skin types it is matte.
Anastasya V.
Laurel Hill, FL
Foundation drops with 33% liquid makeup pigment. this lightweight foundation provides buildable and blendable coverage with a water-free, oil-free foundation formula. use alone or mix with your favorite skin care for a custom foundation finish. Covers blemishes and for some an unwanted shadow.
Melinda M.
Port St Lucie
I never tried this product before but I would like to try this product and my influence box and I will post it down inside my Instagram