BY DERMABLEND

Professional Makeup Brushes That Provide Flawless Application Dermablend Cares About The Environment How You Ask? Black Bamboo Handle: Bamboo is a highly renewable and sustainable resource and is one of the fastest growing plants on earth Black glossy ferrule is made from recycled aluminum Brush bristles contain no animal hair Pouch made from cotton is reusable For Details Call Made In China see more...

Stacy M.
Algona, WA
This brush is so in-creditably soft let me tell you! It makes your make up go on very smooth and even after washing it a couple times the brisles are very soft and none fall out. It keeps my face soft and doesn't cake on my makeup at all. It is also very easy to blend. I would recommend this to anyone who uses this brand.
Alejandra M.
Pomona
Really good brush, works with any products. Every now and then the brush does Shead. I use this brush every single day. It’s worth your money!!
shana t.
Hard to tell by the stock photo and I bought this brush over 3 years ago. Going strong if this is the right one. Looks like the elf buffing brush and they both preform the same- amazing for buffing in my foundation. I personally wouldnt buy again since I own the e.l.f. Cosmetics Selfie Ready Foundation Brush but Dermablend Face & Body Brush is very good. Nice dupes
Cande F.
Buenos Aires
Not what I expected. It blends quite good, but is a little bit difficult to use(you have to be a long time blending), I don't use it much. I have an oily skin, and I am a little bit disappointed, but it is good anyways!
Alejandra M.
Pomona
Dermablend Face & Body Brush Is such a great brush and blends out all of products so well but I am new at this and I don't know how to clean the brush