Dermablend Cover Foundation Creme SPF 30
  • Dermablend Cover Foundation Creme SPF 30 Medium Beige (Chroma 2 1/2)
  • Dermablend Cover Foundation Creme SPF 30 Caf Brown (Chroma 5 1/4)
  • Dermablend Cover Foundation Creme SPF 30 Pale Ivory (Chroma 0)
  • Dermablend Cover Foundation Creme SPF 30 Olive Brown Chroma

BY DERMABLEND

Lightweight creme formula with high purity pigments and natural skin tones. Cover creme delivers a flawless complexion and 12 hours of consistent color wear. Glides on evenly. Delivers all day hydration. Skin looks fresh, feels soft and velvety smooth. see more...

• How does everyone like this product?1 Answers
  • Is this more like a concealer or a foundation? The descri...1 Answers
  • I have a small surgical scar on my neck that I need to co...1 Answers
Dermablend Cover Foundation Creme SPF 30

Start your review of Dermablend Cover Foundation Creme SPF 30!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "The only product I use as foundation on my face. It blends with my skin and is light but full coverage. Its my favorite product by far and highly recommend it to anyone that has pale skin or a fair complextion because ita hard to find a foundation that actually blends.." in 6 reviews
Chantel P.
Review for: Caramel Beige Chroma more...
I got a small sample of this in the mail and since it was so small i only used it as a spot concealer. AND WOW WAS IT GOOD! I definitely will be purchasing it in the future. such good coverage. compared to the Target Tape shape concealer. But it’s a foundation! 😍
Cindy L.
Lewisville, TX
THIS IS NOT TALKED ABOUT ENOUGH! I love Dermablend and came upon it when i was in high school suffering from acne scars and hyper-pigmentation. This is a foundation but i use it as a spot concealer cuz it COVERS EVERYTHING (like really, everything!!!) you just dab a little wherever you need and magic, your spots are gone and it still looks like skin! Trust me, this is gonna be your favorite go-to, high coverage concealer. I wouldnt recommend using it on ur whole face as foundation tho, cuz that seems like it'd be too heavy. But as a concealer, this thing is a MIRACLE CORRECTOR!
Anastasya V.
Laurel Hill, FL
Their best full coverage foundation that provides all-day non comedogenic wear and skin hydration with a flawless and smooth-glide finish. High-performance pigments in this full coverage foundation provide the same coverage as a cream concealer. Can also be used for cream contour. Amazing and I love it! I'd use it all the time if I could but I try to be fair to all makeup products.
Paige P.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Other more...
Oh my god I swear to you all if you only buy one thing ever, it should be this. It covers like a frickin dream. I have been using it since high school and have never ever EVER found anything that stays better, covers better and is super buildable but still a little goes a long way.
ash S.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Pale Ivory (Chroma 0) more...
The consistency of this product makes it hard to work with it. It’s hard to blend and not like any other foundation I have tried. The packaging is nice and easy to use. The coverage is there though, it does cover and conceal my flaws.
Claudia G.
A little goes a long way with this product. It helps cover my redness and scars from acne. I scrape out a little from the jar and let it warm up on the back of my wrist before I apply the product for a smoother application.
Nia N.
This is such a good product! The shade I use, Olive Brown, is just a hair too deep and warm, so I may go swatch Toasted Brown and see if that works. But the coverage is awesome and the thick texture helps minimize the look of my pores. Really love this!
Elka F.
It is a thick cream but after you learn how to properly apply it the results are amazing. It is full coverage, long lasting amd sweat-proof, it does not look cakey, on the opposite side, it looks very natural.
Desiree C.
Yuma, AZ
Review for: Other more...
[Before&After]
Dermablend Ultimate Full-Coverage Foundation in Sand Beige is Amazing! As you can see on the left, I have dark circles around my eyes and uneven skin tone on my cheeks and nose. My results are shown on the right, this foundation was able to completely even out my skin tone with no need for concealer underneath!
Jess S.
Jenkintown
Review for: Pale Ivory (Chroma 0) more...
This cover foundation concealer is the best! It covers up blemishes, scars, hyperpigmentation, etc. A little bit goes a long way. It is somewhat pricey but well worth the money!
Cecilia B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Do you find that this product pulls more on the orange?? Is it heavy?
Prudence W.
Laud Lakes, FL
Is this foundation ok for oily skin? I'm super oily in the t zone but I want a full coverage foundation that really covers everything.
Ricki M.
What's the best way to use this foundation? When they say warm it on the back of your hand does it melt or will it stay cakey? Does it have a matte finish?
Kristi W.
San Antonio
How does everyone like this product?
Shayla M.
Bensalem, PA
Is this more like a concealer or a foundation? The description at Ulta made it sound more like a concealer.