Dermablend Cover Creme Kit uploaded by Suzanne  L.

BY DERMABLEND

Promotes Up to 16 Hours of Color Coverage Features 2 Best Selling Shades 3 Helps Provide Flawless Color 6 Blend In to Stand Out Dermablend Custom Camo Medium Kit Includes: 2 Cover Creme Shades br Includes Caramel Beige and Warm Beige. Full coverage cream foundation. Feel velvety smooth, never cakey or masky. Broad spectrum SPF 30. 3 Setting Powder br Helps lock-in makeup. Smudge and transfer resistant. Promotes up to 16 hours of color wear. 6 Long Wear Makeup Remover br Helps quickly dissolve complete coverage. Lightweight, non-greasy formula. No harsh or excessive rubbing. This introductory kit, featuring two of Dermablend s best selling Cover Creme shades, helps provide flawless color coverage customizable to your skin tone for up to 16 hours of wear. Product Ingredients: br Cover Creme: Active Ingredient: Titanium Dioxide 3%Inactive Ingredients: Mi see more...

Gayle T.
Sebastopol, CA
Can't say enough about the quality of DermaBlend Not only is it light enough to wear all day without feeling heavy, but does the job of covering even the darkest of circles that come when doing a lot of traveling. With its Smudge and transfer resistant. Promotes up to 16 hours of color wear. and even better it's Smudge and transfer resistant. Don't leave home without it
Niki S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not gonna lie. My sister gave me this, it wasn't in the box. Idk what it was so i used it for my dark circles under my eyes. And it works good. Its long lasting. Creases up a smig but that aint nothing some setting powder can fix. I like it a lot.
Christina I.
St. Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dreamland Cover Creme's coverage is simply amazing there is no need to color correct or conceal when using this product. It is beyond full coverage. I began using this to cover hyperpigmentation 2 years ago. It make my skin look flawless.
I was a Flight Attendant and worked long shifts 6-16 hours. This product lasts all day long. It is also sweat proof. It goes no where when I sweat.

The consistency is very thick. You will not need much product; therefore you get your money's worth. Always set with the translucent powder.

The only reason I gave this a 4 is because I have extremely oily skin. When I wear this product my face becomes very oily. I have to constantly powder my face throughout the day. So I would recommend a mattifying primer to use with this product if you have oily skin
Vicki C.
Willamina, OR
I have several areas or dark color on my very pale skin. Dermablend helps me mix and match colors to even out my skin tone. it is a little heavy, but it works for me.
Yolanda S.
Bryan, TX
I love this product. I have repurchased this again because it gives full coverage and goes on smoothly. I love how my skin looks.
Preet K.
Fremont, CA
This stuff is no joke.
It's camouflage makeup meaning it is designed to cover tattoos, scars, burns, vitiligo etc. I find that the tiniest bit goes a long way.
Also concealer is most likely not needed unless you still want to highlight.
This does have a tendency to look cakey if you use too much so I always use a tiny bit and set it very lightly with a translucent powder!
monika w.
Lafayette, LA
This is no joke concealer. I bought it but had to return it even though it was fantastic, it made my eyes leak and it did the same thing to my friend as well. Tried it a few times but as soon as it was on I was in tears. I also have this problem with rimmel London. So be wary of that. It is a great brand that is easy to return to if it doesn't work for you though
Alicia T.
Flint, MI
Love dermablend, I have two favorite foundations. Its dermablend and Nars. Dermablend covers everything, you won't need another foundation when you use this, plus you really don't need any concealer. You will look like a movie star with this. Love this!
Huma M.
Manchester, England
I love this as it blends so well and looks so natural on your skin but leaves a bit of a dewy finish which i love, if you love good coverage, natural looking foundation this is great
Taniesha F.
Does this product crease?
Is this a good makeup
Taniesha F.
Can someone share pictures with the product on?
Rebecca B.
Is it worth the cost to go for the whole package? I've been using the liquid foundation for a couple of years to hide scarring on my face. The discoloration is getting worse though so I'm thinking of investing in the full kit. Thoughts?