Dermablend Continuous Correction Cc Cream Spf 50+

Dermablend Continuous Correction Cc Cream Spf 50+

A non-comedogenic Cc Cream foundation that provides skin tone coverage, correction and protection.

I have lupus and will have occasional flares of a butterfly rash. has anyone used this to try and cover red, dry and sometimes bumpy skin?
Start your review of Dermablend Continuous Correction Cc Cream Spf 50+!
How would you rate this product?
Monica S.
Trenton, NJ
I love this. I got it in 35N which is light to medium tone. Its light weight, thin liquid, medium to full coverage and has spf of 50. I have oily skin, so foundation, especially foundation with SPF just slides off my skin. This didn't! I am so glad I got this!
Gigi M.
Deltona, FL
Dermablend Continuous Correction Cc Cream Spf 50+ uploaded by Gigi M.
Dermablend Continuous Correction Cc Cream Spf 50+ uploaded by Gigi M.
I just recently bought this because I really wanted something with SPF this summer, and something that has coverage. This definitely has coverage and feels very lightweight on the skin. It gives a beautiful finish and it’s easy to blend. My oils definitely come through but it happens to me with every foundation I use. I just blot and it looks like how it was when I first applied it. Love this and Dermablend as a whole. Their setting powder is my FAVORITE.