BY DERMABLEND

Dermablend Compact Setting Powder, 0.5 oz. Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

• Does this setting powder give major flash back in pictures? 1 Answers
  • Is this one as good as the loose powder?1 Answers
Dermablend Compact Setting Powder

Start your review of Dermablend Compact Setting Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Rhonda B.
I use Dermablend products and have been for over 20 years! It's waterproof, stays on, and looks beautiful after wearing all day! I count on the these three things in a makeup because I'm a person that sweats a lot! I like the look of my makeup after I sweat or get in the pool! FLAWLESS! I use Dermablends setting powder just once and my make is beautiful all day!!!
Emma G.
Portland, OR
I love this setting powder. The formula is super light, but it definitely keeps your face matte all day long. I’ve been known to wear this even without foundation on just to keep from getting too shiny. Well worth the price.
Anastasya V.
Laurel Hill, FL
Lock in makeup for 16 hours with a weightless, translucent pressed setting powder for transfer-resistant, smudge proof makeup wear. Goes perfect with all the other dermablend products.
Dominique D.
Pensacola , FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Would give this 100 stars if I could. The most LIGHT WEIGHT powder with insanely good coverage. Matte finish so even oily skin looks amazing. Slight spf as well. I recommend this to everyone
Grace F.
Very impressed with dermablend products. I use the pressed powder everyday and it’s still going strong a year later. It’s convenient, mess free and keeps my make up in place all day.
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
I love this powder I have the loose version and the pressed version. I use the loose one to set my foundation and the pressed one to powder throughout the day. I have very sensitive acne prone skin and this powder does not seem to break me out at all. I love it. This is great for keeping you matte all day. I blot then use this.
Ellen W.
San Angelo, TX
This was the first finishing powder that worked for me. It didn't sit in fine lines nor did it cake. I applied it over KVD foundation generously (under eyes) let it sit for 5mins and used a powder brush to brush off. It was perfect. It didn't reflect white in photos either. My pores were flawless.
Aja A.
Raeford, NC
This is an awesome setting powder! it really hides my shine and helps set my makeup for the day. I love how my blush and bronzer are still easy to blend in. only con is that in flash photos it can give off a bit of a white cast, but other than that I love it!
Annie A.
Beaverton, OR
This product didn't work out for me. I love dermablend but this powder settled in fine lines and was over drying. I prefer the loose translucent powder by dermablend.
Natasha V.
I loved this product I had the lose powered version I got a sample of it when I went to a makeup convention. I love how it doesn't leave your face looking like a ghost.
Karessa F.
Wilmington, DE
Is this one as good as the loose powder?
Tonie P.
Downey, CA
Does this setting powder give major flash back in pictures?

DermaBlend

DermaBlend was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.