Dermablend Blurring Mousse Camo uploaded by katerina b.Dermablend Blurring Mousse Camo uploaded by Jackie A.

BY DERMABLEND

Blurring Mousse Camo - Coming Soon 07-17!Provides medium coverage with a fresh mousse texture to fill-in uneven crevices and enlarged pores. Camouflages: blemishes, acne scars, rosacea, and birthmarks. Color coverage meets texture coverage. Texture Coverage - Breakthrough Innovation: Resurfacing technology addresses uneven skin texture by leveling bumps and smoothing scars. Color Coverage: Camo pigments is a high level of pigments in an ultra-blendable formula.Key Benefits:Shapes to skin instantly upon application for a uniform, even surfaceCamouflages imperfections and blurs blemishesLong lasting 18 hour color wearNever cakey or maskyBroad Spectrum SPF 25 sun protection - Blurring Mousse Camo see more...

Alyssa K.
Bunker hill, WV
Review for: Buff more...
I really enjoy using this foundation because it does a great job at blurring out my pores. The biggest downfall with this product is that if you don't use a primer or have dry skin, it can easily look cakey and flakey. Other than that, very easy to apply and I tend to apply it with a damp beauty blender
Katherine F.
Carrboro, NC
I bought this because Groupon offered it for a discount, and I was interested in trying a foundation that claimed to blur pores. I don't have any previous experience with mousse foundations, but I found this to have a similar texture to the now-discontinued Maybelline cream mousse blush that was my HG back in high school. I have combination skin with some dry spots due to recent Accutante course.

It is creamy, but spreads well with a beauty blender and doesn't cake if applied in thin layers (it will cake if too much is applied at once, however). The shade saffron initially looked too warm for me, but it actually matches me pretty well once it's spread. I do think this has great coverage, and I actually use about half of what I typically use with other foundations to achieve a medium coverage (my preference). I don't typically wear full-coverage, but I did apply too much the first time and the coverage is great (my freckles disappear completely).

I wouldn't say this "blurs" texture, but I don't think it emphasizes the not-too-noticeable pores in my cheeks and forehead either, which happens often with blurring foundations since my skin there is on the drier side. At least not for the most part - toward the end of the day it does emphasize some dry spots I have around my mouth and chin, but this is at least 9 hours after I put it on. I don't usually need my daily foundation to last much longer than that, so that's not an issue.

As far as primers, I think silicone-y primers (smashbox photo finish pushed into entire face) give a more mattifying texture with this, whereas more cream-y primers (too faced hangover rubbed over t-zone) result in a more natural finish that is still not too shiny, and I prefer the latter. Overall, very happy with this foundation and I would buy it again.
Brittany C.
Omg I absolutely love this stuff. A little bit goes a long way. I might try a different type like the cream as apposed to the mousse next time but this gives me amazing light weight coverage. (I bLend with a damp beauty blender) I saw this at ulta and in use it with the loose setting translucent powder. I wear it alone or when doing a full face. Doesn't clog my pores and I have no reaction. My face is natural looking and doesn't leave any yellow ness or crazy undertones!
Stella W.
Kingston, WA
This is horrible. It says it helps hide enlarged pores and fine lines and it dont. It brings them out. It clogged my pores and instantly got cakey. I thought maybe it was my skin so I upped my skin care regimen and it still didn't work. I gave it to my sis to see if it was just me and it did the same for her. I would NOT recommend this product it's a waste of money
Hailey H.
Been using this for about a week now with the green concealer. My favorite combination so far. Lasts all day, doesn’t look cakey, covers imperfections well, and doesn’t feel heavy. Most definitely recommend for anyone looking for an everyday foundation that you don’t need to use much of! Hoping to try more products soon. Dermablend Blurring Mousse Camo
Jennifer M.
Feeding Hills, MA
I am pretty obsessed with this amazing makeup. I have keratosis pilaris, rosacea, and the occasional spot of acne. My pore are a little on the larger size. I prefer a medium to full coverage makeup, but I find them to often be too heavy. This makeup is perfect! It goes on easily and is not too heavy. The coverage is perfect!
katerina b.
Wilton, NY
I love Dermablend. Its really really light and airy you feel like you have nothing on your face. But its still medium to full coverage. I'm very pale and it was a perfect match to my skin tone,normally everything is a tad to orange for me but this is perfect. I recommend trying this brand out.
Briana J.
1,137 reviews
I have sensitive face skin, so I don't use it for that. I've used this in beauty pageants to cover up tattoos, blemishes, body acne etc. Its super full coverage and a little bit goes a long way.
Anastasya V.
Laurel Hill, FL
An oil-free mousse foundation that fills in uneven crevices, perfect for acne scars, large pores and oily skin. Perfect for those of us with uneven skin that still want to look flawless.
Makenzie T.
Hoschton, GA
This product is amazing. It covers my acne scars and redness like no other! It last about 3-4 months. You just apply a thin layer of this mouse all over your face. I am on my second tube for the whole year. The dermablend concealer and powder works well with coverage with this product also.
Courtney R.
I want to get this so bad but I’m skeptical! Is it worth the hype?
Amber G.
Minneapolis, MN
I have been really curious how this works on dry patches? Any thoughts?
Kristin S.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this better than the dermablend stick to cover up tattoos?
CMCT T.
Memphis, TN
Dermablend Blurring Mousse Camo I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION! I bought myself a few of them around Christmas on Sephora’s app site, but now they aren’t carrying it anymore :( anyone know where I can get this- I checked Amazon and the price was way higher than I have paid in the past!!
Katie S.
N Royalton, OH
How does this compare to the smooth liquid camo? Which is better for dry skin?

DermaBlend

DermaBlend was opened in another window. If you made a purchase Cash Back will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.