BY DERMABLEND

Banana powder illuminating setting powder warms, brightens and blurs the look of imperfections in order to enhance your complexion. the universal shade can be worn on all skin tones to lock in makeup for up to 16 hours.

This weightless powder locks in makeup while instantly brightening complexion. formulated with a banana shade and pearl pigments to provide a warm luminous sheen while instantly brightening your complexion.

suitable for all skintypes. developed in our yellow-toned banana shade for a never-flat, never ashy, naturally flawless look on all skintones. provides up to 16 hours of consistent color wear that is smudge- and transfer-resistant.

formulated without:

• parabens
  • phthalates
  • triclosan
  • sodium lauryl sulfate
  • vegan formula: no animal derived ingredients or byproducts

benefits:

• instantly brightens complexion as it blurs the look of imperfections
  • up to 16-hour wear. smudge & transfer resistant
  • banana shade provides warm luminous sheen. never flat, never ashy

developed for safety:

• setting makeup
  • finishing makeup
  • luminous finish
  • baking makeup
  • blurring the look of imperfections

• Is this worth the try what do you think about this?3 Answers
  • Is this really good for dry skin? What primer would you u...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product? Does it work well with oily skin?...1 Answers
Dermablend Banana Powder Illuminating Loose Setting Powder

Start your review of Dermablend Banana Powder Illuminating Loose Setting Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sarah S.
Pleasant Prairie
This is a good powder, doesn’t look cakey & don’t notice flashback. A little pricier.
Amanda H.
This is the best setting powder I have used. It is very fine and silky, it goes on perfect with a brush or a sponge. I love using it with a sponge and the this powder just melts flawlessly into my skin. It makes my undereyes look bright and keeps my concealer looking amazing all day.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
1,001 reviews
Im highly impressed with this product . It leaves my under eye area brighter and leaves my skin soft. It’s one of the best setting powders I’ve ever used. The product is soft and smells nice. It doesn’t cake and definitely makes a difference in brightening up my face.
Mimi M.
Truly my go too setting powder I will only buy this setting powder no matter how many different ones I try I can’t get enough of dremablend
Maria M.
Ottawa
So banana powders have never actually worked for me because they are always too yellow. This one will definitely change your life. This is a great powder it is really easy to apply and it works really nice through the day.
Emely L.
I use this to set under my eyes and highlight. I love it better than the translucent, I definitely recommend using this with a brush as opposed to a damp sponge.
I really love this setting powder it leaves my skin looking soft and it doesn’t make me cakey. It also helps my makeup stay put all day. I like that It’s good for any skin type. I am totally going to repurchase this once I finish it.
Catracha A.
Cookeville TN
I really try these processes and I want to try this product. I want to try it and thank you #Influents for the products you sent me thank you very much
Carson D.
greenville sc
LOVE this powder! i got this powder on sale for $12 and it worked so well. i love it.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Love this powder. I'm not to keen on using highlighter, but this, I am able to apply to my whole face without having to worry about highlighting. It sets my foundation, and gives my skin a glow. Tbecapplication suggests that you leave it on for 2 minutes, the. Brush off, but I don't brush it off because I found that step unnecessary.
Sheila O.
Mesa, AZ
Does it give any flashback?
minaaz l.
room no. 1, first floor, haji manzil chawl, eksar road, naitodi village, borivali west, mumbai.
Chelsey J.
Doral, FL
Is this worth the try what do you think about this?
Kaila P.
Is the color super yellow?