BY DERMABLEND

Banana powder illuminating setting powder warms, brightens and blurs the look of imperfections in order to enhance your complexion. the universal shade can be worn on all skin tones to lock in makeup for up to 16 hours.

This weightless powder locks in makeup while instantly brightening complexion. formulated with a banana shade and pearl pigments to provide a warm luminous sheen while instantly brightening your complexion.

suitable for all skintypes. developed in our yellow-toned banana shade for a never-flat, never ashy, naturally flawless look on all skintones. provides up to 16 hours of consistent color wear that is smudge- and transfer-resistant.

formulated without:

• parabens
  • phthalates
  • triclosan
  • sodium lauryl sulfate
  • vegan formula: no animal derived ingredients or byproducts

benefits:

• instantly brightens complexion as it blurs the look of imperfections
  • up to 16-hour wear. smudge & transfer resistant
  • banana shade provides warm luminous sheen. never flat, never ashy

developed for safety:

• setting makeup
  • finishing makeup
  • luminous finish
  • baking makeup
  • blurring the look of imperfections

• Is this worth the try what do you think about this?3 Answers
  • Is this really good for dry skin? What primer would you u...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product? Does it work well with oily skin?...1 Answers
Dermablend Banana Powder Illuminating Loose Setting Powder

Start your review of Dermablend Banana Powder Illuminating Loose Setting Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
I do love this setting powder. I’ve tried many and this one is a top contender. My skin tone has an olive undertone and the yellow color works very well with it!
Samantha G.
Tewksbury, MA
I like to use this u ser my eyes to set my makeup if I have bad dark circles that day. It definitely helps. Mine came with a little kabuki brush too
Serina R.
Houston Texas
I need to try this out I hear so much good reviews about this product I need to add this to my list of products to buy.
Heather C.
Freeport, TX
I have the Dermablend Setting Powder Original 1 oz FRESH!!!-05 . this powder really makes an huge difference. My make up stays in place all.. i have oily skin, so sometimes a touch up, but for the most part im good
Kimberly K.
I really like this for baking! It is super light and thin, it seals my under eye very well and under the contour. It is easy to remove and diffuse, doesn’t crack or make makeup look ugly, on contrary, it gives a very beautiful natural finish. I really like it
Ame S.
Paris
I love this product as it does not leave greasy face, meets with very good expectation.
It also gives a natural Your application is easy to apply
Gives good help to oily skin
Does not dry the skin
100% recommended
Monica p.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have dry skin and I was looking for something that it will smooth and brighten my undereyes without making it dry or cakey. This is definitely my favorite one . The powder it's so fine and it doesn't give you a flashback. I totally recommend it .
Jacqueline F.
Las Vegas
I have been wanting to try this powder? Seems like a good one but not sure if I want to buy the product just to try it out PLANO, TX 1 HOUR AUG
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
This is a pretty decent banana powder. I found it to have a very yellowing effect. If you have a yellow undertone to your complexion, this is not the powder for you.
kylah b.
pasco
Purchased at: ULTA
Personally love this. It literally blurs my imperfections, easy to apply with a powder brush or damn beauty blender for baking! Doesn’t crease at all.
Sheila O.
Mesa, AZ
Does it give any flashback?
minaaz l.
room no. 1, first floor, haji manzil chawl, eksar road, naitodi village, borivali west, mumbai.
Chelsey J.
Doral, FL
Is this worth the try what do you think about this?
Kaila P.
Is the color super yellow?