BY DERMABLEND

Banana powder illuminating setting powder warms, brightens and blurs the look of imperfections in order to enhance your complexion. the universal shade can be worn on all skin tones to lock in makeup for up to 16 hours.

This weightless powder locks in makeup while instantly brightening complexion. formulated with a banana shade and pearl pigments to provide a warm luminous sheen while instantly brightening your complexion.

suitable for all skintypes. developed in our yellow-toned banana shade for a never-flat, never ashy, naturally flawless look on all skintones. provides up to 16 hours of consistent color wear that is smudge- and transfer-resistant.

formulated without:

• parabens
  • phthalates
  • triclosan
  • sodium lauryl sulfate
  • vegan formula: no animal derived ingredients or byproducts

benefits:

• instantly brightens complexion as it blurs the look of imperfections
  • up to 16-hour wear. smudge & transfer resistant
  • banana shade provides warm luminous sheen. never flat, never ashy

developed for safety:

• setting makeup
  • finishing makeup
  • luminous finish
  • baking makeup
  • blurring the look of imperfections

• Is this worth the try what do you think about this?3 Answers
  • Is this really good for dry skin? What primer would you u...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product? Does it work well with oily skin?...1 Answers
Amber M.
Kenosha, WI
I’m very fair so this didn’t sit so well in my face. The it very illuminating but is very yellow. I did try baking with it but maybe I’ll have better results just dusting it all over.
Delaney S.
West Fork
This color doesn’t work well for my skin because it’s so fair, but the formula is really good and I would imagine that I lighter shade would be really good for my skin color!
Tori B.
Mills
An okay product. Makes my skin turn a yellowish color when I have used it, so I don’t really use it. Kind of hard to control the messy ness of it. I don’t think I’d recommend unless you’re skin is a yellowish color. Dermablend Banana Powder Illuminating Loose Setting Powder
Taliya L.
Sebastian
Purchased at: ULTA
At first I was excited to use this powder after hearing such amazing reviews...But once I used it then came the problems! I have Oily Dry Combination skin and I thought this powder would help set my face or at least keep my face from being not so oily around my t-zone areas. This powder is finely milled and it melts like butter onto the skin once you set it . I had it on for 8 hours cause I had to work..within 6 hours in at work I went to the bathroom to check for oilness..I was shiner than a fresh new nickel! So if you have oily skin like I do...I suggest you dont get this!
Brittany K.
Lancaster, NY
Not my favorite setting powder, but maybe I’m still learning how to use it. I prefer translucent powder, this made me feel a little yellow. It was recommended for oily skin, however I didn’t notice that it kept me matte all day. Will try again.
Silvana S.
Pernambuco
Parece ser muito bom.se realmente suprir as necessidades da pessoa a quem compra.fiquei curiosa pra provar.
Maria M.
Ottawa
So banana powders have never actually worked for me because they are always too yellow. This one will definitely change your life. This is a great powder it is really easy to apply and it works really nice through the day.
Mimi M.
Truly my go too setting powder I will only buy this setting powder no matter how many different ones I try I can’t get enough of dremablend
Carson D.
greenville sc
LOVE this powder! i got this powder on sale for $12 and it worked so well. i love it.
Emely L.
I use this to set under my eyes and highlight. I love it better than the translucent, I definitely recommend using this with a brush as opposed to a damp sponge.
Sheila O.
Mesa, AZ
Does it give any flashback?
minaaz l.
room no. 1, first floor, haji manzil chawl, eksar road, naitodi village, borivali west, mumbai.
Chelsey J.
Doral, FL
Is this worth the try what do you think about this?
Kaila P.
Is the color super yellow?