BY DERMABLEND

Banana powder illuminating setting powder warms, brightens and blurs the look of imperfections in order to enhance your complexion. the universal shade can be worn on all skin tones to lock in makeup for up to 16 hours.

This weightless powder locks in makeup while instantly brightening complexion. formulated with a banana shade and pearl pigments to provide a warm luminous sheen while instantly brightening your complexion.

suitable for all skintypes. developed in our yellow-toned banana shade for a never-flat, never ashy, naturally flawless look on all skintones. provides up to 16 hours of consistent color wear that is smudge- and transfer-resistant.

formulated without:

• parabens
  • phthalates
  • triclosan
  • sodium lauryl sulfate
  • vegan formula: no animal derived ingredients or byproducts

benefits:

• instantly brightens complexion as it blurs the look of imperfections
  • up to 16-hour wear. smudge & transfer resistant
  • banana shade provides warm luminous sheen. never flat, never ashy

developed for safety:

• setting makeup
  • finishing makeup
  • luminous finish
  • baking makeup
  • blurring the look of imperfections

• Is this worth the try what do you think about this?3 Answers
  • Is this really good for dry skin? What primer would you u...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product? Does it work well with oily skin?...1 Answers
Dermablend Banana Powder Illuminating Loose Setting Powder

Start your review of Dermablend Banana Powder Illuminating Loose Setting Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tiffany T.
San Francisco, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
OBSESSED. Moisturizer, concealer and this loose powder - that’s all I need every day. It lasts all day and has a great matte finish.
Sarah H.
Dermablend products are amazing! The setting power has serious staying power. I use it to set my makeup and it works great. I have oily skin and this seems to control it pretty well. It’s pricy but last forever. You don’t need very much at all.
Shayla B.
mount carmel
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE this powder! I love to bake and/or to set my foundation and it always locks in your foundation where it doesn’t move throughout the day and gives it the air brushed, smooth natural finish!
cuhs ♡.
El Centro
This powder is so great for oily people ! It has great sun protection in use. It is a very easy apply product to put on . It keeps all my makeup in place all day and night. I recommend this to anyone who wears makeup all day!
Brea M.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been using this for years now and I love the results every time even when I don’t do any makeup
Onika K.
Eastmeadow
Purchased at: ULTA
Love it! Hides all my blemishes. Very light feeling. Easy to put on. Blends with skin color perfectly.
Stephenie O.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product! It does everything I need it to. It blends well for me and keeps my oily t-zone oil free!!!.
member-61bb6
Purchased at: ULTA
This setting powder is great!! Especially for combination/oily skin. It’s a more yellowish color so does better for warm toned skin, hope this helps!!
Krystal M.
Baton Rouge
I love love this setting powder. I was using the ethereal powder by too faced but I like this one a little better only because it’s yellow and it makes my under eyes look brighter.
Taylor C.
cadillac
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this product. It leaves my face feeling fresh and not dry after applying liquid foundation. It doesnt wear off while sweating, and also doesnt break my face out!
Sheila O.
Mesa, AZ
Does it give any flashback?
minaaz l.
room no. 1, first floor, haji manzil chawl, eksar road, naitodi village, borivali west, mumbai.
Chelsey J.
Doral, FL
Is this worth the try what do you think about this?
Kaila P.
Is the color super yellow?