BY DERMABLEND

Banana powder illuminating setting powder warms, brightens and blurs the look of imperfections in order to enhance your complexion. the universal shade can be worn on all skin tones to lock in makeup for up to 16 hours.

This weightless powder locks in makeup while instantly brightening complexion. formulated with a banana shade and pearl pigments to provide a warm luminous sheen while instantly brightening your complexion.

suitable for all skintypes. developed in our yellow-toned banana shade for a never-flat, never ashy, naturally flawless look on all skintones. provides up to 16 hours of consistent color wear that is smudge- and transfer-resistant.

formulated without:

• parabens
  • phthalates
  • triclosan
  • sodium lauryl sulfate
  • vegan formula: no animal derived ingredients or byproducts

benefits:

• instantly brightens complexion as it blurs the look of imperfections
  • up to 16-hour wear. smudge & transfer resistant
  • banana shade provides warm luminous sheen. never flat, never ashy

developed for safety:

• setting makeup
  • finishing makeup
  • luminous finish
  • baking makeup
  • blurring the look of imperfections

• Is this worth the try what do you think about this?3 Answers
  • Is this really good for dry skin? What primer would you u...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product? Does it work well with oily skin?...1 Answers
Ai-Vy H.
Got this as a Christmas present. I use it to bake and it really brightens up my face and my skin looks flawless.
Stephenie O.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product! It does everything I need it to. It blends well for me and keeps my oily t-zone oil free!!!.
Vee M.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my FAVORITE setting powders!!! This compares very well to the BenNye powder and I absolutely love it!
Fakerhya A.
Clifton , NJ
Have it and I love it. One of my favorite powders. Worked well for my skin and makes my makeup last all day.
Onika K.
Eastmeadow
Purchased at: ULTA
Love it! Hides all my blemishes. Very light feeling. Easy to put on. Blends with skin color perfectly.
Kambria R.
Auburn, WA
I really like the Derma Blend banana powder isn’t doesn’t look cakey or too powdery on my skin tone.
Brea M.
Myrtle Beach , SC
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been using this for years now and I love the results every time even when I don’t do any makeup
Montana L.
Tunnel Hill, GA
I recently purchased this and I LOVE it. It lasts all day on my skin and brightens where I apply.
Lucy C.
Fresno
Purchased at: ULTA
The translucent powder is great for setting your makeup. The powder lasts a long time.
Carson D.
greenville sc
LOVE this powder! i got this powder on sale for $12 and it worked so well. i love it.
Sheila O.
Mesa, AZ
Does it give any flashback?
minaaz l.
room no. 1, first floor, haji manzil chawl, eksar road, naitodi village, borivali west, mumbai.
Chelsey J.
Doral, FL
Is this worth the try what do you think about this?
Kaila P.
Is the color super yellow?