BY DERMABLEND

Banana powder illuminating setting powder warms, brightens and blurs the look of imperfections in order to enhance your complexion. the universal shade can be worn on all skin tones to lock in makeup for up to 16 hours.

This weightless powder locks in makeup while instantly brightening complexion. formulated with a banana shade and pearl pigments to provide a warm luminous sheen while instantly brightening your complexion.

suitable for all skintypes. developed in our yellow-toned banana shade for a never-flat, never ashy, naturally flawless look on all skintones. provides up to 16 hours of consistent color wear that is smudge- and transfer-resistant.

formulated without:

• parabens
  • phthalates
  • triclosan
  • sodium lauryl sulfate
  • vegan formula: no animal derived ingredients or byproducts

benefits:

• instantly brightens complexion as it blurs the look of imperfections
  • up to 16-hour wear. smudge & transfer resistant
  • banana shade provides warm luminous sheen. never flat, never ashy

developed for safety:

• setting makeup
  • finishing makeup
  • luminous finish
  • baking makeup
  • blurring the look of imperfections

• Is this worth the try what do you think about this?3 Answers
  • Is this really good for dry skin? What primer would you u...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product? Does it work well with oily skin?...1 Answers
Dermablend Banana Powder Illuminating Loose Setting Powder

Start your review of Dermablend Banana Powder Illuminating Loose Setting Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Samantha G.
Tewksbury, MA
I like to use this u ser my eyes to set my makeup if I have bad dark circles that day. It definitely helps. Mine came with a little kabuki brush too
Jacqueline F.
Las Vegas
I have been wanting to try this powder? Seems like a good one but not sure if I want to buy the product just to try it out PLANO, TX 1 HOUR AUG
Mimi M.
Truly my go too setting powder I will only buy this setting powder no matter how many different ones I try I can’t get enough of dremablend
Tiffany T.
San Francisco, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
OBSESSED. Moisturizer, concealer and this loose powder - that’s all I need every day. It lasts all day and has a great matte finish.
Edith C.
San Antonio
Purchased at: ULTA
I used to use this powder for many years but now is a lot of drugstore powders that make the same job, it is a good powder though
Patricia c.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Ohhhh how I love this it's perfect for my skin and smells delish it compliments my foundation does not cake it or oxidize it
Mackenzie C.
Love this product for a setting powder ! It is very good for oily or even dry skin! Works for all. Good price range as well
Amber H.
Battle Creek
One of my favorite go to setting powders. Its works great and feels so silky. The color is jist right for my skin tone.
Serina R.
Houston Texas
I need to try this out I hear so much good reviews about this product I need to add this to my list of products to buy.
Mariela O.
Purchased at: ULTA
Muy buen polvo hace muy bien su trabajo y funciona para todo tipo de pieles y no es tan Amarillo.es color perfecto
Sheila O.
Mesa, AZ
Does it give any flashback?
minaaz l.
room no. 1, first floor, haji manzil chawl, eksar road, naitodi village, borivali west, mumbai.
Chelsey J.
Doral, FL
Is this worth the try what do you think about this?
Kaila P.
Is the color super yellow?