BY DERMABLEND

Banana powder illuminating setting powder warms, brightens and blurs the look of imperfections in order to enhance your complexion. the universal shade can be worn on all skin tones to lock in makeup for up to 16 hours.

This weightless powder locks in makeup while instantly brightening complexion. formulated with a banana shade and pearl pigments to provide a warm luminous sheen while instantly brightening your complexion.

suitable for all skintypes. developed in our yellow-toned banana shade for a never-flat, never ashy, naturally flawless look on all skintones. provides up to 16 hours of consistent color wear that is smudge- and transfer-resistant.

formulated without:

• parabens
  • phthalates
  • triclosan
  • sodium lauryl sulfate
  • vegan formula: no animal derived ingredients or byproducts

benefits:

• instantly brightens complexion as it blurs the look of imperfections
  • up to 16-hour wear. smudge & transfer resistant
  • banana shade provides warm luminous sheen. never flat, never ashy

developed for safety:

• setting makeup
  • finishing makeup
  • luminous finish
  • baking makeup
  • blurring the look of imperfections

• Is this worth the try what do you think about this?3 Answers
  • Is this really good for dry skin? What primer would you u...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product? Does it work well with oily skin?...1 Answers
Dermablend Banana Powder Illuminating Loose Setting Powder

Start your review of Dermablend Banana Powder Illuminating Loose Setting Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
1,333 reviews
I like this powder as a lightly duzt for a finishing touch. I also use to set my eye primer. Sometime it is too dry to bake with most days in winter . Blonde2326 snap chat for new mua friends :)
Delaney S.
West Fork
This color doesn’t work well for my skin because it’s so fair, but the formula is really good and I would imagine that I lighter shade would be really good for my skin color!
AJ 💕.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Brightens my complexion and sets makeup into place! I don’t use this to bake so I lightly pat powder to highlight. It does come off chalky if I don’t brush excess off.
Justin B.
San Antonio, TX
I set me entire face with this and it leaves me with a dewy but matte look for most of the evening. It looks nice and matte or semi matte without over drying my skin.
Johana J.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Macy's
Es usando este polvo y es el mejor que eh utilizado en toda mi vida.va muy bien con mi tono de piel, me fascina estoy feliz de usar este producto dure muchos años buscando un polvo que fuera con el tono de mi piel y este ah sido el mejor, me encanta este producto...
Elizabeth L.
Mendota, CA
No lo e probado pero quisiera probarlo ya que los otros de estos que e tenido no me gustaron , pero me han hablado mucho sobre de este producto , hay que probarlo .
Payton C.
Sycamore, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product, this will set anything you put underneath with a natural look and no flash back! Seriously favorite setting powder this far!
kylah b.
pasco
Purchased at: ULTA
Personally love this. It literally blurs my imperfections, easy to apply with a powder brush or damn beauty blender for baking! Doesn’t crease at all.
member-61bb6
Purchased at: ULTA
This setting powder is great!! Especially for combination/oily skin. It’s a more yellowish color so does better for warm toned skin, hope this helps!!
Catracha A.
Nashville
I really try these processes and I want to try this product. I want to try it and thank you #Influents for the products you sent me thank you very much
Sheila O.
Mesa, AZ
Does it give any flashback?
minaaz l.
room no. 1, first floor, haji manzil chawl, eksar road, naitodi village, borivali west, mumbai.
Chelsey J.
Doral, FL
Is this worth the try what do you think about this?
Kaila P.
Is the color super yellow?