BY DERMABLEND

Banana powder illuminating setting powder warms, brightens and blurs the look of imperfections in order to enhance your complexion. the universal shade can be worn on all skin tones to lock in makeup for up to 16 hours.

This weightless powder locks in makeup while instantly brightening complexion. formulated with a banana shade and pearl pigments to provide a warm luminous sheen while instantly brightening your complexion.

suitable for all skintypes. developed in our yellow-toned banana shade for a never-flat, never ashy, naturally flawless look on all skintones. provides up to 16 hours of consistent color wear that is smudge- and transfer-resistant.

formulated without:

• parabens
  • phthalates
  • triclosan
  • sodium lauryl sulfate
  • vegan formula: no animal derived ingredients or byproducts

benefits:

• instantly brightens complexion as it blurs the look of imperfections
  • up to 16-hour wear. smudge & transfer resistant
  • banana shade provides warm luminous sheen. never flat, never ashy

developed for safety:

• setting makeup
  • finishing makeup
  • luminous finish
  • baking makeup
  • blurring the look of imperfections

• Is this worth the try what do you think about this?3 Answers
  • Is this really good for dry skin? What primer would you u...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product? Does it work well with oily skin?...1 Answers
Dermablend Banana Powder Illuminating Loose Setting Powder

Start your review of Dermablend Banana Powder Illuminating Loose Setting Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
1,001 reviews
Im highly impressed with this product . It leaves my under eye area brighter and leaves my skin soft. It’s one of the best setting powders I’ve ever used. The product is soft and smells nice. It doesn’t cake and definitely makes a difference in brightening up my face.
Tina M.
Central Islip, NY
I used to use the translucent one and then when this came out I bought it to try it out. Sooooo much better because it doesn’t make my face look chalky. Gives that great matte look that I want before using setting spray. This powder is a must!
Anna D.
Chapel Hill, NC
This product has saved my day so many times. I have naturally oily skin and it's like halfway through the day, my face is all shiny and my makeup looks gross. This helps even out my skin tone and keep my look together all day. Love it
Lizzette G.
Houston , TX
Best banana powder out there . It’s very easy to set and blend and I’m a little tan does an incredible job. Compared to other pure white powders this has to be my favorite.
Kelsey H.
Mendota Hts, MN
Purchased at: ULTA
I usually don’t like illuminating powders but this is amazing! Looks so natural and goes on easily without looking dry or cakey. It stays put all day! Highly recommend.
Erica W.
North East, MD
Purchased at: Macy's
I used the color saffron for my under eye and it’s amazing! I was not expecting to like it as much because this brand is not talked about that much. It’s not drying under the eyes and it sets beautifully and does not crease
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
This is a pretty decent banana powder. I found it to have a very yellowing effect. If you have a yellow undertone to your complexion, this is not the powder for you.
Nicole G.
Annandale
Long lasting, covers shine from oily skin and doesn’t leave flashback. It also smells really good, I got this in a beauty subscription so I don’t know exactly how much it costs, but it’s worth it whatever the price.
Krystal M.
Baton Rouge
I love love this setting powder. I was using the ethereal powder by too faced but I like this one a little better only because it’s yellow and it makes my under eyes look brighter.
Amber M.
Kenosha, WI
I’m very fair so this didn’t sit so well in my face. The it very illuminating but is very yellow. I did try baking with it but maybe I’ll have better results just dusting it all over.
Sheila O.
Mesa, AZ
Does it give any flashback?
minaaz l.
room no. 1, first floor, haji manzil chawl, eksar road, naitodi village, borivali west, mumbai.
Chelsey J.
Doral, FL
Is this worth the try what do you think about this?
Kaila P.
Is the color super yellow?