BY DERMABLEND

Banana powder illuminating setting powder warms, brightens and blurs the look of imperfections in order to enhance your complexion. the universal shade can be worn on all skin tones to lock in makeup for up to 16 hours.

This weightless powder locks in makeup while instantly brightening complexion. formulated with a banana shade and pearl pigments to provide a warm luminous sheen while instantly brightening your complexion.

suitable for all skintypes. developed in our yellow-toned banana shade for a never-flat, never ashy, naturally flawless look on all skintones. provides up to 16 hours of consistent color wear that is smudge- and transfer-resistant.

formulated without:

• parabens
  • phthalates
  • triclosan
  • sodium lauryl sulfate
  • vegan formula: no animal derived ingredients or byproducts

benefits:

• instantly brightens complexion as it blurs the look of imperfections
  • up to 16-hour wear. smudge & transfer resistant
  • banana shade provides warm luminous sheen. never flat, never ashy

developed for safety:

• setting makeup
  • finishing makeup
  • luminous finish
  • baking makeup
  • blurring the look of imperfections

• Is this worth the try what do you think about this?3 Answers
  • Is this really good for dry skin? What primer would you u...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product? Does it work well with oily skin?...1 Answers
Heather C.
Freeport, TX
I have the Dermablend Setting Powder Original 1 oz FRESH!!!-05 . this powder really makes an huge difference. My make up stays in place all.. i have oily skin, so sometimes a touch up, but for the most part im good
Thilani P.
I received this product after using my boxycharm points and I'm so glad I did. I like to finish my make up with a translucent powder to keep it in place but I often find that a lot of powders leave my skin looking dull. This banana powder from Dermablend actually gives my skin a subtle glow and highlights areas such as under eyes and my chin. It's easy to apply, and blends well into the skin. I love this and recommend this product.
Jackie T.
Carterville
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve used this product for so long and love it! I always get the setting powder and have been satisfied every time. On some setting powders my face will always be white after I use it but with this brand it never did. It gave me the look I wanted!
🌸Intisar M.
Jacksonville, FL
our best full coverage foundation that provides all-day non comedogenic wear and skin hydration with a flawless and smooth-glide finish. high-performance pigments in this full coverage foundation provide the same coverage as a cream concealer. can also be used for cream contour.
Sarah K.
cape may
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this from Ulta and it was a little pricey but in my opinion Its totally worth it! It’s really nice for every day natural makeup looks! It has worked well on my combination skin type and has been added to my favorite makeup products collection !!Dermablend Banana Powder Illuminating Loose Setting Powder
Trista F.
Anthem
Purchased at: ULTA
I would rate this a four because it is very good quality. It is perfect for setting your makeup. One downside is that it leaves a little flash back. Besides a little flash back it is an overall good makeup product!
Maria M.
This powder really does illuminate my under eyes. Helps my make up stay on longer. I have oily skin and works for me. I like the dispenser it’s easy to work with. I would definitely repurchase when I’m out.
Jennifer G.
Purchased at: Macy's
I really want to try this product I herd fantastic things from a verry close friend of mine I even tried it our when she bought it . Its verry smooth and the texture it soft I want one for myself
Andra R.
Chino, CA
I cannot live with out this product! I use this everyday to set my foundation. I typically have very oily skin so anything that helps keep me matte throughout the day is a holy grail product for me. I feel it also helps blur lines and imperfections on my skin
Taylor C.
cadillac
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this product. It leaves my face feeling fresh and not dry after applying liquid foundation. It doesnt wear off while sweating, and also doesnt break my face out!
Sheila O.
Mesa, AZ
Does it give any flashback?
minaaz l.
room no. 1, first floor, haji manzil chawl, eksar road, naitodi village, borivali west, mumbai.
Chelsey J.
Doral, FL
Is this worth the try what do you think about this?
Kaila P.
Is the color super yellow?