BY DERMABLEND

Banana powder illuminating setting powder warms, brightens and blurs the look of imperfections in order to enhance your complexion. the universal shade can be worn on all skin tones to lock in makeup for up to 16 hours.

This weightless powder locks in makeup while instantly brightening complexion. formulated with a banana shade and pearl pigments to provide a warm luminous sheen while instantly brightening your complexion.

suitable for all skintypes. developed in our yellow-toned banana shade for a never-flat, never ashy, naturally flawless look on all skintones. provides up to 16 hours of consistent color wear that is smudge- and transfer-resistant.

formulated without:

• parabens
  • phthalates
  • triclosan
  • sodium lauryl sulfate
  • vegan formula: no animal derived ingredients or byproducts

benefits:

• instantly brightens complexion as it blurs the look of imperfections
  • up to 16-hour wear. smudge & transfer resistant
  • banana shade provides warm luminous sheen. never flat, never ashy

developed for safety:

• setting makeup
  • finishing makeup
  • luminous finish
  • baking makeup
  • blurring the look of imperfections

• Is this worth the try what do you think about this?3 Answers
  • Is this really good for dry skin? What primer would you u...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product? Does it work well with oily skin?...1 Answers
Dermablend Banana Powder Illuminating Loose Setting Powder

Start your review of Dermablend Banana Powder Illuminating Loose Setting Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Taliya L.
Sebastian
Purchased at: ULTA
At first I was excited to use this powder after hearing such amazing reviews...But once I used it then came the problems! I have Oily Dry Combination skin and I thought this powder would help set my face or at least keep my face from being not so oily around my t-zone areas. This powder is finely milled and it melts like butter onto the skin once you set it . I had it on for 8 hours cause I had to work..within 6 hours in at work I went to the bathroom to check for oilness..I was shiner than a fresh new nickel! So if you have oily skin like I do...I suggest you dont get this!
Shayla B.
mount carmel
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE this powder! I love to bake and/or to set my foundation and it always locks in your foundation where it doesn’t move throughout the day and gives it the air brushed, smooth natural finish!
MARYMARGARETTE G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I recently bought this at Ulta after cosmetic surgery. This Dermablend is so pigmented a good cover a tattoo. I literally covered bruises that were black and people could not even see anything. If you need to cover something up that's absolutely horrible this is the stuff to get. I have never in my life used anything like this before. If you have any kind of facial plastic surgery this it's something you need to buy prior to surgery. It literally covers tattoo scars bruises blemishes birthmarks everything it's remarkable.
Monica p.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have dry skin and I was looking for something that it will smooth and brighten my undereyes without making it dry or cakey. This is definitely my favorite one . The powder it's so fine and it doesn't give you a flashback. I totally recommend it .
Amanda M.
Danielsville, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this dermablend powder. It really helps to brighten up my skin. I bought this product originally by accident because I thought it was a concealer and when I saw it was an illuminating loose powder. I was pleasantly surprised at the results and how it helped brighten my skin. I will be definitely purchasing again just on purpose this time.
Allie M.
Jamestown, ND
I love this powder. I have a skin tone in which this responds well, however I don't know if that will be the base with everyone. I have friends who have used this powder and it left a weird tint to their skin after application!
However, i think that is great. I have combination skin, and as long as i moisturize and prime my skin well before applying my makeup, i have no issues with this banana powder sticking to any of my dry skin or anything like that.
Sush S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have been using dermablend Translucent white powder n its amazing especially for oily to combo skin it gives amazing, flawless finish to the face, photo comes amazing no flashback n ur makeup looks set n amazing all day long.Dermablend Loose Setting Powder
Maddy H.
New York
I love this banana powder, I use it with my Dermablend Loose Setting Powder and they both work so well! It is great for baking and keeping my under eye concealer set for the day. Deff worth it and such a great product! Adds a whole new way of baking!
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
I do love this setting powder. I’ve tried many and this one is a top contender. My skin tone has an olive undertone and the yellow color works very well with it!
Heather C.
Freeport, TX
I have the Dermablend Setting Powder Original 1 oz FRESH!!!-05 . this powder really makes an huge difference. My make up stays in place all.. i have oily skin, so sometimes a touch up, but for the most part im good
Sheila O.
Mesa, AZ
Does it give any flashback?
minaaz l.
room no. 1, first floor, haji manzil chawl, eksar road, naitodi village, borivali west, mumbai.
Chelsey J.
Doral, FL
Is this worth the try what do you think about this?
Kaila P.
Is the color super yellow?