BY DERMABLEND

Banana powder illuminating setting powder warms, brightens and blurs the look of imperfections in order to enhance your complexion. the universal shade can be worn on all skin tones to lock in makeup for up to 16 hours.

This weightless powder locks in makeup while instantly brightening complexion. formulated with a banana shade and pearl pigments to provide a warm luminous sheen while instantly brightening your complexion.

suitable for all skintypes. developed in our yellow-toned banana shade for a never-flat, never ashy, naturally flawless look on all skintones. provides up to 16 hours of consistent color wear that is smudge- and transfer-resistant.

formulated without:

• parabens
  • phthalates
  • triclosan
  • sodium lauryl sulfate
  • vegan formula: no animal derived ingredients or byproducts

benefits:

• instantly brightens complexion as it blurs the look of imperfections
  • up to 16-hour wear. smudge & transfer resistant
  • banana shade provides warm luminous sheen. never flat, never ashy

developed for safety:

• setting makeup
  • finishing makeup
  • luminous finish
  • baking makeup
  • blurring the look of imperfections

• Is this worth the try what do you think about this?3 Answers
  • Is this really good for dry skin? What primer would you u...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product? Does it work well with oily skin?...1 Answers
Dermablend Banana Powder Illuminating Loose Setting Powder

Start your review of Dermablend Banana Powder Illuminating Loose Setting Powder!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Tiffany B.
Brandon, MS
Purchased at: Sephora
I travel with Derma blend all the time. It helps control my skin and always gives me a put together look even when I’ve been on the plane all day. It powers through sitting in the sun at kids soccer games and no need to reapply ❤️
Tori B.
Mills
An okay product. Makes my skin turn a yellowish color when I have used it, so I don’t really use it. Kind of hard to control the messy ness of it. I don’t think I’d recommend unless you’re skin is a yellowish color. Dermablend Banana Powder Illuminating Loose Setting Powder
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Love this powder. I'm not to keen on using highlighter, but this, I am able to apply to my whole face without having to worry about highlighting. It sets my foundation, and gives my skin a glow. Tbecapplication suggests that you leave it on for 2 minutes, the. Brush off, but I don't brush it off because I found that step unnecessary.
Amanda H.
This is the best setting powder I have used. It is very fine and silky, it goes on perfect with a brush or a sponge. I love using it with a sponge and the this powder just melts flawlessly into my skin. It makes my undereyes look bright and keeps my concealer looking amazing all day.
Brittany K.
Lancaster, NY
Not my favorite setting powder, but maybe I’m still learning how to use it. I prefer translucent powder, this made me feel a little yellow. It was recommended for oily skin, however I didn’t notice that it kept me matte all day. Will try again.
Sarah H.
Dermablend products are amazing! The setting power has serious staying power. I use it to set my makeup and it works great. I have oily skin and this seems to control it pretty well. It’s pricy but last forever. You don’t need very much at all.
Amanda G.
Sykesville , MD
This powder is so nice. It’s great for under eye just be careful because it is very full coverage. It has a natural finish. If you do not buff it in to the skin it will make you cakey. It does not have flashback because it’s a natural color
I really love this setting powder it leaves my skin looking soft and it doesn’t make me cakey. It also helps my makeup stay put all day. I like that It’s good for any skin type. I am totally going to repurchase this once I finish it.
cuhs ♡.
El Centro
This powder is so great for oily people ! It has great sun protection in use. It is a very easy apply product to put on . It keeps all my makeup in place all day and night. I recommend this to anyone who wears makeup all day!
Emely L.
I use this to set under my eyes and highlight. I love it better than the translucent, I definitely recommend using this with a brush as opposed to a damp sponge.
Rebecca M.
How well does this work I’ve never tried?
Rena B.
Spanaway, WA
Is this a good product? Does it work well with oily skin? And is it a long wear ? Very curious...
Luisa P.
Bronx, NY
Dermablend Banana Powder Illuminating Loose Setting Powder can someone tell me your own experience with this product?
Alicia F.