BY DERMABLEND

Banana powder illuminating setting powder warms, brightens and blurs the look of imperfections in order to enhance your complexion. the universal shade can be worn on all skin tones to lock in makeup for up to 16 hours.

This weightless powder locks in makeup while instantly brightening complexion. formulated with a banana shade and pearl pigments to provide a warm luminous sheen while instantly brightening your complexion.

suitable for all skintypes. developed in our yellow-toned banana shade for a never-flat, never ashy, naturally flawless look on all skintones. provides up to 16 hours of consistent color wear that is smudge- and transfer-resistant.

formulated without:

• parabens
  • phthalates
  • triclosan
  • sodium lauryl sulfate
  • vegan formula: no animal derived ingredients or byproducts

benefits:

• instantly brightens complexion as it blurs the look of imperfections
  • up to 16-hour wear. smudge & transfer resistant
  • banana shade provides warm luminous sheen. never flat, never ashy

developed for safety:

• setting makeup
  • finishing makeup
  • luminous finish
  • baking makeup
  • blurring the look of imperfections

• Is this worth the try what do you think about this?3 Answers
  • Is this really good for dry skin? What primer would you u...1 Answers
  • Those the banana powder work good in all kind of skin?3 Answers
Allie M.
Jamestown, ND
I love this powder. I have a skin tone in which this responds well, however I don't know if that will be the base with everyone. I have friends who have used this powder and it left a weird tint to their skin after application!
However, i think that is great. I have combination skin, and as long as i moisturize and prime my skin well before applying my makeup, i have no issues with this banana powder sticking to any of my dry skin or anything like that.
Tiffany B.
Brandon
Purchased at: Sephora
I travel with Derma blend all the time. It helps control my skin and always gives me a put together look even when I’ve been on the plane all day. It powers through sitting in the sun at kids soccer games and no need to reapply ❤️
Thilani P.
I received this product after using my boxycharm points and I'm so glad I did. I like to finish my make up with a translucent powder to keep it in place but I often find that a lot of powders leave my skin looking dull. This banana powder from Dermablend actually gives my skin a subtle glow and highlights areas such as under eyes and my chin. It's easy to apply, and blends well into the skin. I love this and recommend this product.
Tori B.
Mills
An okay product. Makes my skin turn a yellowish color when I have used it, so I don’t really use it. Kind of hard to control the messy ness of it. I don’t think I’d recommend unless you’re skin is a yellowish color. Dermablend Banana Powder Illuminating Loose Setting Powder
Alejandra S.
Jacksonville
By far one of my most favorite baking powders. It stays on all day long, I live in Florida so this helps my makeup stay in place all day. I have an oily complexion so I definitely recommend this for oily skin. It does have a very small tint to it, follow directions and only keep it for 2 minutes. Dermablend Banana Powder Illuminating Loose Setting Powder
Sarah K.
cape may
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this from Ulta and it was a little pricey but in my opinion Its totally worth it! It’s really nice for every day natural makeup looks! It has worked well on my combination skin type and has been added to my favorite makeup products collection !!Dermablend Banana Powder Illuminating Loose Setting Powder
Brittany K.
Lancaster, NY
Not my favorite setting powder, but maybe I’m still learning how to use it. I prefer translucent powder, this made me feel a little yellow. It was recommended for oily skin, however I didn’t notice that it kept me matte all day. Will try again.
Sarah H.
Dermablend products are amazing! The setting power has serious staying power. I use it to set my makeup and it works great. I have oily skin and this seems to control it pretty well. It’s pricy but last forever. You don’t need very much at all.
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
This powder is so nice. It’s great for under eye just be careful because it is very full coverage. It has a natural finish. If you do not buff it in to the skin it will make you cakey. It does not have flashback because it’s a natural color
Anna D.
Chapel Hill, NC
This product has saved my day so many times. I have naturally oily skin and it's like halfway through the day, my face is all shiny and my makeup looks gross. This helps even out my skin tone and keep my look together all day. Love it
Sheila O.
Mesa, AZ
Does it give any flashback?
minaaz l.
room no. 1, first floor, haji manzil chawl, eksar road, naitodi village, borivali west, mumbai.
Can i use it on the darkest skin tone??
Chelsey J.
Is this worth the try what do you think about this?
Esmeralda  C.
Jurupa Valley , CA
Those the banana powder work good in all kind of skin?
Kaila P.
Is the color super yellow?