HealthFirst AidDerma Sciences
Dermagran-B Hydrophilic Wound Dressings - Gel - 3 oz tube

Derma Sciences Dermagran-B Hydrophilic Wound Dressings - Gel - 3 oz tube

by Derma Sciences

Do you use this and for what
Does this burn
Start your review of Derma Sciences Dermagran-B Hydrophilic Wound Dressings - Gel - 3 oz tube!
How would you rate this product?
miranda P.
Hawthorne, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I liked it. I have to be careful about what I put on my skin because I can't feel if I'm reacting to it until it's to late and I didn't react to this
Daniella S.
Pretty good product , I would recommend this to you if had wounds which needs medicated
Christina Ann K.
West Fargo, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 11
1,033 reviews
This thing is cool. My mom used to use this on me as a kid all the time because I would always get hurt.
Lisgelaine C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
This is an excelent choice when you have a surgery or something do you need to health like a suture or scars.
Ivana S.
Medley, FL
My dad recently was hospitalized for an operation ... the doctor sent him Dermagran really was a good idea ... really completely restore the wounds of the operation of my father ... it is very very good !
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
1,150 reviews
Love this product! It’s the best! Works on everyone for every injury scrape or burn I would use it all the time