BY DERMA E

This fragrance-free, non-comedogenic Vitamin E oil deeply penetrates to renew and condition skin. With 14,000 IU of Vitamin E within a base of pure Safflower Oil, this formula helps moisturize, soothe, soften and rehydrate dry, rough skin and reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Natural moisturizer and antioxidant Vitamin E helps protect the skin's fatty acids, fight free radicals, and prevent and minimize the signs of aging. Safflower oil is rich in linoleic and linolenic fatty acids, and omega-6 and omega-3 essential fatty acids. Ideal for normal to dry, or sensitive skin that may react to many other skincare products. Please note: We purchase all of our Vitamin E from an award-winning manufacturer in Switzerland that is known for its quality control and is listed amongst the top leaders of sustainable companies in the world. see more...

Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
This was my first face oil, and I found that it brightened my complexion without clogging pores. Works great on its own it with a few drops of an essential oil mixed in- I put Frankincense in mine.
Jennifer S.
Brooklyn Park, MN
• Trustworthy brand that uses simple ingredients without added fragrances.

• Extremely reasonably priced for the amount of oil you receive. Accessible brand and price.

• Packaging is easy to use; I open the top and put my finger over the top and flip it upside down. A tiny amount is dispersed, thus it is easy to control the amount of product you end up using and this minimizes waste.

• I use this on ingrown hair blemishes and random blemishes all over my body. A few nights (I mean 1 night to an entire week) of putting this on and my blemishes are no longer scarring me or red.

I will continue to use this product until I cease blemish issues, aka I'll be using it forever. I've actually been using my bottle for over a year consistently nearly every week and I've barely made a dent. Definitely worth trying!
Melissa C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this brand. I love that it's 100% vegan as well and it's advertised as vegan, I am vegan. So it applies to my life. They're reasonably priced for the amount of oil you get as well. It's super simple to use which is amazing. I love putting it on a cotton round and using it on my face. I love that it's in a glass bottle as well, less plastic waste and you can reuse the bottle when you're done with it! I love this company and everything they stand for.
Marta V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a staple my nighttime/before bed routine. I lather it on my eye brows because dry skin tends to accumulate there and I also dab a bit on my eyelashes (it's supposed to help them grow faster.)
Chantelle S.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this on my stretch marks and eyebrows before bed. And all over my face because it just feels good and smells nice (I personally think) I am satisfied with this product and recommend it for others to try.
Zahra D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this stuff and I really miss having it around! I use it to moisturize my face and/or apply it when I feel that I am getting a pimple. It heals really fast and help scars fade if used everyday.
Gabrielle M.
Definitely recommend! Helped fade the stretch marks on my belly from pregnancy so quickly. I can barely notice them now. I started using while pregnant prior to having stretch marks and it seems as if it aided in prevention as well
Joanna F.
During winter and the busy holiday season, my hands and cuticles get very dry and crack. This oil has saved me so many times! It's my #1 go to for dry skin. Highly recommend!
Tian L.
So good for your skin especially for dryness. Fades scars, comes in a decent size and a little goes a long way. Price is reasonable. Would repurchase.
Tara D.
Attleboro, MA
Now that's it's cold and windy our skin takes a beating. This product is a God sent for replenishing it! It as well keeps you looking youthful!
Skyler F.
Rowlett, TX
Does this help with scarring?
Stephanie L.
Helena, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this help with ezcema? I'm having a rough time with it this season and all the lotions I'm using aren't helping so I thought I'd try this. Any suggestions?
shaifali j.
Does this help for oily skin ??
Jackeline P.
How much does this cost ?