BY DERMA E

Derma E® Vitamin E Severely Dry Skin Creme.
Skincare solutions.
Natural ingredients.
Cruelty-free paraben-free eco-friendly.
With 12,000 I.U. of Vitamin E. see more...

• How is this product with oily skin? Heard that this one works goo...2 Answers
  • I have just started using this brand and so far I love it. How is...1 Answers
  • Does this really work to moisturize your skin?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Yesenia P.
Orlando, FL
This moisturizer is good for face and body. I use it daily for face. I actually found it on sale when I bought it but it was a good buy anyway since it does double duty.
Natalie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this cream! I use it every night and every morning. It is great at relieving redness and makes my skin super moisturized, without feeling greasy. I bought this at the grocery store and it wasn't super expensive.
Emily D.
Morris Plains, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This cream is amazing. It smells wonderful, it immediately hydrates, and it soaks in so quick with no sticky residue. Because of the Vitamin E, this is great on scarring. I use it on my face for acne scarring spots and on my inner and outer thighs for stretch marks.
Jennifer S.
I first tried a sample tub of Derma E's firming moisturizer, and I wasn't a big fan of that. It was a good cream but didn't work with my dry skin. But I saw this Vitamin E cream while browsing Amazon, and I thought it was better suited for my skin so I gave this brand another shot with this product. For the most part I'm liking it. The cream is not as thick as I thought it would be. It's labeled as a severely dry skin cream so I figured it would be really rich, but it's thinner in consistency than I anticipated. Which isn't bad, I just use it as a day cream. I was hoping for something I could use at night but instead I'll use this in the morning after cleansing my face and it works well under makeup. This might be more hydrating for someone with combination skin. I'll continue using it as a day cream, it keeps my skin smooth and soft during the day, and it's cheap for a large-size tub. It's not as rich as I was hoping for, but still does the job during the day.
Brandie G.
Plano, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Miracle cream for me. My skin NEEDs this stuff. It's a nice thick creme moisturizer that soothes my extra dry skin. I will take a good amount and just put a nice blob on my forehead (the most dry spot on my face) and a little on my cheeks and nose. Usually I let it sit on there for a few seconds then rub it in. It is so moisturizing and I can tell a difference in my skin when I use it and when I don't. I apply it every time after I wash my face. It also helps with the itchiness from the dry skin. It's also cruelty free, GF, and they use wind energy. I 100% recommend this to anyone looking for a good deep moisturizer and who has severely dry skin! It's amazing, feels amazing and smells amazing.
Victoria H.
Berwyn, IL
This is my unicorn moisturizer. After having a baby, my skin decided it no longer wanted to be oily and went for the other extreme - dry. I tried so many different creams but they all left my face feeling tight and dry. I switched to oil for a couple of years but eventually got annoyed that it was so greasy. I bought this creme through my frontier co-op and have zero complaints. How often do you have zero complaints about a product? Four ounces sounds like a small amount. I use it on my face only so a little will last me a long way. Just in case, though, I bought 2 more jars and stuck them in my fridge. Reading other reviews will prove that I'm not the only one with such high opinion of this product.
Monique S.
Murrieta, CA
I had cystic acne and ended up getting micro needling to get rid of it and my terrible scarring. This moisturizer has done wonders for my pre pregnancy oily skin as well as my post pregnancy dry skin although it does state for dry skin. I recommend this product completely. Unlike some other moisturizers, this one also does not have an unpleasant smell and is 100% organic. Worth the money!
Rachel G.
State College, PA
This product has a different look now. This is the ONLY moisturizer to help my dry winter skin. It feels somewhat heavy at first, but my dry skin soaks it right up. It's a little heavy under makeup, so I usually use this after a shower at night and a lighter lotion in the morning.
Sarah G.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely love this lotion. I use it on my elbows which dry out very easily, as well as my face and hands. I found it at Marshalls for much cheaper than any other store and I'm so glad I did!
Melissa M.
Ashland, MA
I love this moisturizer! I have been using it for about two weeks and it makes my skin so soft. The smell is fresh and clean. Doesn't leave me feeling greasy. Will definitely be repurchasing.
Melody P.
Saginaw, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really work to moisturize your skin?
Alla L.
Peachtree City, GA
How is this product with oily skin? Heard that this one works good for this skin type as well. By can anyone with oily skin confirm? Thank you, beauties :-)
LaShawn W.
Alpharetta , GA
I have just started using this brand and so far I love it. How is this cream is it too thick or greasy?