Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersDERMA E
Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer Derma-E 2 oz Liquid

Derma E Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer Derma-E 2 oz Liquid

by DERMA E

Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer by Derma-E 2 oz Liquid Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer 2 oz Liquid Product This lightweight day moisturizer helps to naturally support collagen health while protecting skin from pollutants and impurities. This lightweight radiance-boosting moisturizer supports collagen health helping to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone fine lines and wrinkles. Probiotics and Rooibos work harmoniously with nonoxidizing Vitamin C to help shield and strengthen your skins natural defenses for a smoother firmer and more revitalized appearance. We use a stable form of Vitamin C that wont evaporate or alter before absorbing into your skin to work better for you naturally Directions Apply a rich layer onto clean face and neck. Use in the morning and evening. Works well under makeup. Other Ingredients Purified Water Caprylic Capric Triglyceride (Plant Derived) Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C Stay-C 50) Glycerin (Vegetable Derived) Glyceryl Stearate SE Propanediol (V

Derma E Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer Derma-E 2 oz Liquid [product:derma-e-vitamin-c-renewing-moisturizer-derma-e-2-oz-liquid] Is this good for combination skin?
Derma E Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer Derma-E 2 oz Liquid ? I've tried this product for 2 days and parts of my face have gotten extremely red and a burning sensation. Has this happened to anyone?
Did anyone else experience a burning sensation with this? It may have been a reaction with other products I already had on my skin so I’ll try again because of all the positive reviews. Just wanted to see if I was alone in this! Derma E Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer Derma-E 2 oz Liquid
Start your review of Derma E Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer Derma-E 2 oz Liquid!
Autumn F.
Allentown
Derma E Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer Derma-E 2 oz Liquid uploaded by Autumn F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Light and effective vitamin c moisturizer leaves skin clean and hydrated without being greasy. Wears well under make up and brings a glow to your skin! The price is very affordable and it is a clean beauty product!
Kyra O.
Roseville, MN
Derma E Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer Derma-E 2 oz Liquid uploaded by Kyra O.
Purchased at: ULTA
Derma E Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer Derma-E 2 oz Liquid Treat yourself and add this to your skincare routine!! It is so affordable, effective, and truly brightens your skin tone. In the winter months my skin can get so dry and dull but this has me glowing!! ✨
Sydney L.
Derma E Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer Derma-E 2 oz Liquid uploaded by Sydney L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m very oily and acne prone so I don’t get along with a lot of vitamin c serums. I’m on my second bottle of this and even gave it as a gift! It’s lightweight, smells like fruity pebbles, and has a nice pump. The only thing on my skin in the photo below is Australian Gold Botanical SPF 50 Tinted Face. My skin has never been better, and the person I gave a bottle to said the same thing.
Tamara S.
Wood Village , OR
Derma E Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer Derma-E 2 oz Liquid uploaded by Tamara S.
This is my new favorite lotion! It offers just the right amount of hydration, without clogging pores. It is somewhat shiny once applied and doesn't work the best under makeup, but it definitely does do everything that it claims. It moisturizes extremely well and definitely helps Derma E Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer to brighten the skin and give a gorgeous glow. Definitely recommend this lotion.
Bhoomi P.
Saint Paul, MN
Derma E Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer Derma-E 2 oz Liquid uploaded by Bhoomi P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the current vitamin c serum I’m using. You get soooo much for what you pay. It took my skin some time to get used to this because it’s so concentrated. I ended up mixing a pump of this with my hyaluronic acid serum to dilute it and my skin handled it much better. I haven’t seen a huge difference in my skin yet, but I’ve also only been using for a week!
Cecilia M.
Derma E Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer Derma-E 2 oz Liquid uploaded by Cecilia M.
I love this product. My skin looks brighter, soft and any texture that I might have really fade away if I use this product. It is very lightweight and not too sticky. Doesn't have a strong scent, it is very minimum. I love anything with Hyaluronic Acid and for the price is really nice.
Paige L.
Judsonia, AR
Derma E Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer Derma-E 2 oz Liquid uploaded by Paige L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is liquid GOLD! It brightens my skin and helps to get rid of my dark spots. I use this everyday and it works wonders. Its only $14 which is amazing! I highly recommend this to anyone who has dark spots of just needs a face boost! Derma E Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer Derma-E 2 oz Liquid
Amy D.
Johnsburg , IL
Derma E Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer Derma-E 2 oz Liquid uploaded by Amy D.
Derma E Vitamin C Concentrated Serum & Renewing Moisturizer Hyaluronic Acid Vitamin C is a must have and this is my favorite vitamin C product. I have only been using @dermae for about 6 months and this vitamin C doesn’t leave my skin sticky, or oily. Also I have sensitive skin and this doesn’t cause any break outs for me. Dermae Vitamin C concentrated serum with Hyaluronic Acid. I apply this to my face and my neck. I only use this in the morning since my night time skincare routine is different. I’m all for [email protected] it has helped my fine lines around my mouth and my skin is brighter and I feel like I’m glowing.
Jennifer K.
Montclair, CA
Derma E Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer Derma-E 2 oz Liquid uploaded by Jennifer K.
I started using this vitamin C serum a few months ago. I am not sure if I love it or hate it. It has improved overall tone and complexion of my face. I wish the consistency was a little thicker. Also if you don't apply it properly it can start to peel. It's not a bad vitamin c serum but it's also not the best
Kaylee C.
Melbourne, FL
Derma E Vitamin C Renewing Moisturizer Derma-E 2 oz Liquid uploaded by Kaylee C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Are use this along with the other derma E vitamin C concentrated Sarah I received a bunch of little packs from Sephora, Through a promo they had going. They both worked very well especially together I woke up with my face feeling amazing each night after using it. #newyearsamefaves
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hailey F.
Willard, MO
il y a 4 mois
Adri-Anne R. il y a 4 mois
It's quite heavy. I save it for at night if my skin is particularly dry. I use a lighter one, or just a serum for daytime.
Carolyn R.
Toronto, ON
il y a 7 mois
Lin W. il y a 6 mois
Glad to hear! Hope you’ll find a suitable product!
Brittany L.
Somerdale, NJ
il y a 2 ans
Farisha A. il y a un an
No issues for me, but I don't use anything else. That may be the problem you are having. Sometimes ingredients can react with each other to give that feeling. Maybe give yourself some time in between before applying different products.