BY DERMA E

DermaE Vitamin C Brightening Mask reveals brighter looking skin, helps to promote a youthful appearance and helps to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone and fine lines & wrinkles.

How To Use:

Apply product to clean dry skin, avoiding eye and lip area. Leave on for ten to fifteen minutes and then wash with warm water.

Lex 🎀.
Boynton Beach, FL
I use the Derma vitamin C serum and love it! I apply it morning and night. I am excited to try this product! I love that this company is vegan and cruelty free. It is reasonably priced as well!
Judy H.
The brightening mask really does wonders to my face! It has been a staple in my skin care routine. I use it 2 times a week and love the brightness and softer feel it gives my face. I would recommend this to anyone that is looking to brighten their face up. It works well on my sensitive skin & does not irritate at all. I would suggest applying lotion after to get the full effect!
Lisa K.
Herndon, VA
I loved this mask!! It definitely has a brightening effect on your skin. I would purchase this again. I purchase a lot of their products online. I just found an incredible deal at Bed, bath and beyond so I ordered a few extra items. They also sell this at Whole Foods and Wegmans.
Alejandra G.
Wauconda, IL
Derma E has the best products of all time ! You can really see a difference after you try these products on . They smell great . More like citrusy and theyre packaged nicely with a cute little note . I would definitely recommend this to everyone
Laci M.
Morristown
If this is the facial oil then it's great. I use it alone and with my foundation when I want to glow. It makes your skin feel so smooth Derma E Illuminating Rosehip & Cranberry Face Oil, 1 oz
Sam M.
Menasha
I didn’t notice much difference in brightness after using, but my skin felt very soft to the touch and it helped clear breakouts!
Ana V.
illinois
Feels very refreshing after it comes off:) leaving my face soft and moisturize:) perfect amount of product for my whole face.
Sandra T.
My skin feels hydrated after using this mask. I just love dermae products, my skin love dermae products!
Marlene R.
Excellent mask I love how feel on the skin and when I wash it I can see how clean and bright is my skin
Kelsie A.
New York , NY
Great at home face mask. Smells so fresh and leaves skin clean and clear! Highly recommend.
Kaytlyn H.
How is this for combo acne prone skin?