BY DERMA E

Natural Skincare: Solutions that Work Normal to Oily Skin Types Light weight hydration 3 Softens and smoothes skin 5 Vitamin A at a potency of 10,000 I.U. per 100 grams encourages surface cell turnover to reveal younger, fresher looking skin 6 Antioxidant Vitamin E fights free radicals to help keep skin looking healthy 7 Ideal for oily or blemish-prone skin, never heavy or sticky Refining Vitamin A Oil-Free Gel is a lightweight fast-absorbing hydrator that replenishes skin with essential moisture and nutrients. Cruelty-free. Recyclable. 800-933-9344 see more...

Melissa Anne A.
Bluffton, SC
This was my favorite until they discontinued it. It was a great product for cystic acne and the price was like 10-12$. So upset the discontinued it and didn’t create a comparable product. If anyone knows of anything different, please let me know!
Autumn B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I did not find this moisturizing at all. However I only had a sample size so perhaps I did not have enough product to really test it out. I didn't feel like it covered my face at all after applying. It disappeared almost instantly which I guess is good if it's doing its job. I just felt like instead of soaking into my skin it evaporated.
Mar M.
Phoenix
Purchased at: Walgreens
Es un excelente producto así que lo recomiendo mucho es una excelente producto el cual es muy beneficioso para tu piel👍