BY DERMA E

This Product Helps Diminish The Appearance Of Age Lines And Wrinkles On The Skin While Leaving It Soft, Smooth And Supple. Vitamin A At High Potency (10,000 I.U. / 100 Gm) Encourages Cell Renewal, Enhancing Your Skin's Youthful Appearance. Vitamin E And Allantoin Are Also Included For An Extra-Rich Moisturizing Treatment. Cruelty And Paraben Free Eco-Friendly No Animal Testing Made In Usa see more...

• At what age can I start using this cream?3 Answers
  • Does it make your under eye dry and sensitive like other ...2 Answers
  • How is this for laugh lines2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alexology🇵🇭🇺🇸 T.
Liberty Center
Purchased and used this last spring and used all of it and on my second jar now. This moisturizer is amazing! I'll continue using this and hoping the company won't discontinue this product.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
This is my favorite moisturizer because it leaves my face moisturized without making it oily or greasy. The moisturizer is thick and firm but easy to apply. I feel like it tightens my face and prevents and treats fine lines very well. It is also very affordable, so I highly recommend!
Jen C.
I don’t like to use this alone as just a face cream, it’s a bit too heavy for my taste. But i love this cream as a Makeup primer. It’s hydrating with just the right amount of tackiness.
Carmen R.
Woonsocket
I tried this product, and it did work very well, the skin on my face looked cleaner, more bright and moisturized. I liked this product and i recomend it. It has effective results.!
Becca M.
King Of Prussia, PA
I've been using this cream for about 2 months and it has done wonders for my skin! The cream itself is thick and takes a while to absorb into your skin. It works under makeup, which is a huge plus for me. I've noticed that my skin isn't nearly as dry as it used to be. I use it twice a day - once in the morning and once at night. I feel like my forehead has less wrinkles!
Emily M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I bought this product because it was cruelty free, paraben free, and vegan. I bought the product for all skin types but I think I'm try the product for oily skin types because it does pack a lot of moisture.
Alice S.
I use this for day or night. It comes in a huge container which is awkward for travel but it is a great moisturizer. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't break me out like some other creams do.
Chelsea G.
Livonia, MI
This stuff is awesome and such a staple in my beauty routine. It's not expensive, so I lather this stuff all over my face and neck, it lives my skin so smooth and wrinkle free (😉 I mean, mostly..). Bummer that it doesn't have any SPF in it, so I don't wear it out of the house (bc SPF is sooo important to block those wrinkles, gals!). It's mostly a lounge at home and lather on my anti wrinkle cream type of beauty product.
Rosa yuneli C.
Arizona City, AZ
I have a combination skin, and this product is a amazing is my go to face cream I used it all day everyday is really moisturizing and just a little goes a long way. The only thing is that it doesn't have SPF but other then that is Perfect!! I really recommend this product!!❤️
DONNA V.
I've tried many creams and moisturizers. There was always something that I didn't like about them. Either they didn't work, were too oily, or the smell was too strong. This one works, is absorbed into the skin, and doesn't have a lingering smell. I also really like that it is paraben free, has natural ingredients, and is made in the USA!....
Natalie C.
Wilmington, DE
At what age can I start using this cream?
Stephanee S.
Does it make your under eye dry and sensitive like other creams like this do with retinyl?
Dee I.
How is this for laugh lines