BY DERMA E

Effectively exfoliates dull, tired cells and removes impurities from the skin s surface for a refreshed, healthy glow. Contains vitamin A, best known as the skin vitamin and deep cleansing, purifying marine plant extracts. This revitalizing formula reveals a radiant, smooth, younger-looking complexion. . see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have been really into trying out different skincare products these past few months and while I love trying new skincare products, I am always cautious & hesitant due to my skin being sensitive to many products in the past. However, I was quite surprised to see that my face actually enjoyed the derma e Glycolic Facial Scrub and did not have any sensitivity to the product! In fact, my face had felt hydrated and moisturized after using this product which is very hard to come by in facial scrubs. Normally, facial scrubs can tend to dry out your face and this one seemed to hydrate pretty well after use. The consistency of the product is thick and almost "body lotion-like" with exfoliating beads that help in removing dead skin cells. There is a scent to this product but it's not overbearing and isn't noticeable once applied to the face. This consistency, once applied to the face, feels very smooth & gentle leaving the skin both soft and supple. No irritation or rash had occurred which was amazing and I definitely recommend this product if you are in the market for a new facial scrub. The best part? It's at a really affordable price for anyone's budget unlike other brands who charge a large amount of money for a product that may not even work half as great as this one!" in 3 reviews
  • "The consistency of the product is thick and almost "body lotion-like" with exfoliating beads that help in removing dead skin cells." in 1 review
  • "It's gentle enough for me to use several times a week and I'm left with soft, brighter skin." in 1 review
  • "I was excited to try this since I already use and love glycolic acid in my skin care routine and have been curious about adding vitamin A." in 1 review
Cynthia H.
Clinton, WI
I am currently 24 years old, so although I'm not worried about wrinkles yet, I'm taking a couple preventive measures before the time comes and I become more prone to them. This scrub, at first sight, appeared to be ' just another scrub' for me to try, but once I used it, I fell in love! It has a very light scent, isn't too abrasive on the skin, and best of all - leaves my skin feeling baby soft and very supple! I like to follow it with an AHA surfacing mask and then moisturizer. I'm definitely going to be adding this to my weekly deep facial cleansing routine!
Irish R.
I actually love it , the scent is not strong , it’s vegan so no crazy chemicals with it, it’s gentle makes my feel smooth and glowing , and for the price it’s affordable , just wondering about the beads , though they dissolve , none the less I like it 🎈, as you can see I have to cut it to really clean and get the stuff and not waste it 😊
Megan M.
I love this exfoliator!! The particles are the perfect size for deep cleaning but also not so small that they get lost or hurt your hands. The lather is really nice too and it smells so good! This makes my skin so soft and refreshed for Makeup application or nighttime skincare before bed. I love it!!
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
I was trying a sample of this product. I expected get a fresh, bright and clean skin. My expectations was fulfilled. The scrub has a lightweight cream texture. It has a good smell, as a clean and fresh. The smell isn't strong, I like that. It's easy to apply and remove it. I can't talk about result, but my first impression is good. I would use it again.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Disclaimer- the one I have isn't in this exact bottle but it's the same product. Anyway, this product is great! It is so buttery and soft to the touch. I don't really see how it exfoliates because to me it feels more like it moisturizes my skin, but either way. It's a nice scrub.
Coleen A.
Sebring, FL
This facial scrub is incredible! It is both a physical and chemical exfoliant in one. When my skin is looking dull and tired, I simply reach for this product, take my time, and gently work it into my skin. I also leave it on for about 5 minutes like a mask. I then gently splash my skin with warm water and while im patting my skin dry, it is glowing, radiant and smooth! derma e Vitamin A Glycolic Facial Scrub
Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, CA
The scrubbing pieces in this wash are nice, not so small that they bother my eyes, and not so big that they feel like they're scratching.  I definitely notice smoother, softer skin after each use.  However, this scrub leaves a slight residue behind, that I find annoying.  I have to follow up with my regular face wash in order to feel  clean.
Jennifer V.
This scrub honestly does it all- with both a chemical and physical exfoliant, it’s really doing its job of keeping my skin clear and glowing. I love all Derma e products I’ve used to far and this is no exception
Arwa A.
I really like this exfoliator. I use it as part of my night time routine after Cleansing my face. I'll apply a little on my face, and use my clarisonic to get my skin clean deep. The little beads really help get the pores unclogged. I love that this has glycolic acid and anti wrinkle effects. The price point is amazing for the product itself, and you get a good amount. I've been using this for over a year and still haven't finished mine.
Morgan M.
I received a travel size of this in an Ipsy. I love this product. I have some what of sensitive skin because it’s so dry and this didn’t irritate my skin. It really does great with getting dry patches off my nose. Would recommend to use once or twice of week. Plus this brand is pretty affordable. derma e Vitamin A Glycolic Facial Scrub
Kayla L.
Atlanta, Georgia
Has anyone that has melasma on their face (darkening/increased pigmentation on certain parts of face) seen results with this scrub? Everyone is saying that glycolic scrub is one of the best ways to decrease the hyper-pigmentation. Mine is hormonal and is currently on my upper lip and nose.
Nino G.
New Castle, DE
Is this product for oily and acne skin?