derma e Very Clear Spot Treatment

Natural Bodycare Skincare Solutions with Natural Ingredients. Reduces redness and irritation. Helps clear complexion and prevent blemishes. Cruelty-free. Paraben-free. Eco-friendly. We re serious about skincare We craft each batch carefully to ensure you receive the finest natural and organic skin care available.  We use scientifically proven natural ingredients in effective amounts to provide noticeable results.  All our products are free of parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfates, petrolatum, mineral oil, artifici. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Erika B.
I have been using this product for about three months now and I see slight results but not what I wanted and not in a timely fashion. I believe the product says in order to see results use daily for two weeks, but it has taken longer than two weeks. I can take most of the blame as I have a bad habit at picking with my face which leaves more of scars than blemishes so that could be the cause. I would say for minor blemishes this may be the go to product in conjunction with the other line of products that come in ALL skin types.
Amanda B.
North Port, FL
I like this product, I see some results but I think I will need to use it longer to see what I am hoping to see. It has been about 3 weeks, I'll try 4.
Jordan G.
Cincinnati, OH
I have been using this product for a couple of week now and I can see a different with my acne. I don't usually have bad acne but on occasion I'll get a stubborn pimple. This product is not harsh and doesn't dry out my skin like other products have done in the past.