derma e Very Clear Scrub

Natural & Organic Skincare Solutions Natural Bodycare Exfoliant. Cruelty-free. Paraben-free. Eco-friendly Helps remove impurities and prevent breakouts Essential for healthy, balanced and clear skin, this gentle, natural exfoliating scrub helps remove dead skin cells to unclog pores, draw out impurities and prevent future breakouts.  This cleansing scrub utilizes a special blend of natural ingredients that has been shown to be very effective on blemish-prone skin.  For best results, use in conjunction with derma e® s Very Clear® Problem Skin Cleanser, Moisturizer and Spot Blemish Treatment. see more...

Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Still on the fence with this one. I have to really wash my face before hand to get all the oil off because it does not foam, it is like it doesn't clean but smear. And the beads are to big and a bit harsh bit my acne is getting clear. Just have to really sooth my face afterwards.
Juvella T.
Bronx
I love derma e products but this one... no thank you! This is advertised to help clear up acne, yet i ended up getting even more acne! I was extremely irritated by a few of the ingredients listed that I slipped my mind to read: lavender and rosewood. My face was just super irritated every time I cleaned it and it was just a gross feeling... love derma e but this product was RETURNED.
Alejandra M.
Merced, CA
I've tried many acne scrubs, creams, and none really do the trick but this scrub clears my acne. It does not get rid of it completely but it is effective. This product is most useful at the beginning stages of acne. Overall great!
Erika B.
I love this scrub MINUS the fact that the particles in the scrub are so big and are kind of harsh on the face. Outside of that, I really enjoy it especially in combination with my derma e cleanser (ALL skin types). I feel like it gets down into my pores.