derma e Very Clear Moisturizer uploaded by Cassandra R.derma e Very Clear Moisturizer uploaded by Brianna S.

BY DERMA E

(Product Received May Temporarily Differ From Image Shown Due To Packaging Update. Image Will Be Revised, Shortly) Natural &Amp; Organic Skincare Solutions Natural Bodycare Moisturizer Cruelty-Free Paraben-Free Gluten Free Eco-Friendly Restores Balance Prevents Breakouts Reduces Redness And Irritation Derma E&Reg; Very Clear&Reg; Problem Skin Moisturizer Helps Prevent Clogged Pores And Bacterial Infection While Reducing Inflammation And Hydrating Skin. This Daily Moisturizer Utilizes A Special Blend Of Natural Botanicals (Tea Tree, Willow Bark, Rosewood, Lavender And Chamomile) That Has Been Shown To Be Very Effective On Blemish-Prone Skin.&Nbsp; This Skin-Balancing Moisturizer Utilizes Tea Tree, Willow Bark, Rosewood, Lavender And Chamomile To Help Fight Bacteria To Clear And Prevent Blemishes And Breakouts, And Resolve Redness And Irritation. Excellent For Either Oily Or Dry Skin, This Gentle Moisturizer Will Help Balance Your Skin's Chemistry And Replenish Essential Nutrients. We're Serious About Skincare We Craft Each Batch Carefully To Ensure You Receive The Finest Natural And Organic Skin Care Available.&Nbsp; We Use Scientifically Proven Natural Ingredients In Effective Amounts To Provide Noticeable Results.&Nbsp; All Our Products Are Free Of Parabens, Phthalates, Sodium Lauryl Sulfates, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, Artificial Colors And Are Ph Balanced, 100% Vegetarian And Cruelty-Free. - Dr. Linda Miles L. Ac., D.O.M. Derma E&Reg; Is Family Owned And Operated Proven Natural Formulations Since 1984 *Certified Organic By Quality Assurance International, Usda Or Guaranteed Organic Certification Agency. No Animal Testing. A Percentage Of All Sales Is Donated To The Paraguay Project. 1-800-933-9344 Made In Usa see more...

Nicole B.
YES YES YES. I can never find a great moisturizer especially for treating acne or calming any breakouts. But, this product did the trick for me! I use this especially when I have breakouts or starting to see/feel any red bumps. I don't use too much because, for me, a little goes a long way. The scent is refreshing and nice to me, so I don't mind it! After using it consecutively for around 2 to 3 days, I can easily see everything disappear. I would definitely buy again!
Cheyenne B.
Cypress, TX
I love the smell of this moisturizer! The tea tree oil you can feel in your face as soon as you apply the moisturizer. It honestly has worked so well for my combination/sensitive skin, and I love the ingredients in the product because it makes me feel better about using natural things on my face!
Heidi M.
Orlando, FL
This moisturizer has a very interesting smell. To truly hydrate my face I have to put a VERY generous layer of derma e Very Clear Moisturizer all over. If you already have oily skin then I would recommend this moisturizer, but if your skin is at all dry I would steer clear.
Erika B.
This is one of the best moisturizers I have used! I have been on a search for having a moisturizer for combination skin and I love this one. After cleansing my face, putting this on makes it feel like it seals everything in. My dad even used it (thinking it was my sisters) and called to ask what brand it was and where I bought it from (he suffers from dry skin). If you have dry, oil, or combination skin, this will take care of all types!
Brianna S.
Definitely moisturizes my face. The tea tree oil in it smells refreshing and has a cooling sensation. My pores don't feel clogged after applying this. Not my primary moisturizer. Leaves my face with a glow after application.
Tyler S.
Warwick, RI
Used this a while back during high school for my super acne prone skin, kept it on at night time due to the Salicylic acid (was hoping to get some kind of overnight exfoliation) no dice though sadly... I really do appreciate the use of their fantastic ingredients and this stuff always made my skin so supple!
Anjouli H.
Aurelia, IA
At first I loved this product, it goes on smooth and makes your skin feel softer instantly. As I kept using it however, it began to make my skin breakout like bad. It was as if I was in jr high again... definitely ditched it!
Christin L.
Siesta Key, FL
I received a sample of this from Whole Foods. I liked it but I did not like the smell of it. I will probably buy this product because I did enjoy it minus the fragrance.
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
I am VERY Impressed by this Very Clear Moisturizer from @dermae. I purchased it at Whole Foods and I am so happy that I did. I see an improvement after only two applications!! I normally have pretty clear skin with the occasional hormonal outbreaks on my lower face but recently I had a really bad breakout all over my whole face and neck and its been weeks without improvement until I used this! I highly recommend picking this up if you suffer from any kind of acne! I love how it does not dry out my skin!
Ana M.
This moisturizer is great because it's made from natural ingredients and it really works! It fights acne without stripping your skin from moisture. It restored my skin's pH levels when they became out of whack from another product and helped my skin clear up. I recommend this as a daily moisturizer for those who struggle with acne prone skin.

Amazon