Derma e® Very Clear® Cleansing Scrub

BY DERMA E

Help clear up blemishes, prevent future breakouts and encourage healthy skin naturally with derma e®’s five interactive Very Clear® formulas. see more...

• Is the scent of this product very strong?8 Answers
Derma e®  Very Clear® Cleansing Scrub
Derma e® Very Clear® Cleansing Scrub
Ashley W.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I had terrible skin in my late teens and early 20s. This was the only thing that could clear up my skin. I first discovered my love for Derma E because of this product.
Audra H.
Olmsted Falls, OH
I received a sample of this in my monthly subscription box. It was a nice size tube that allowed me to really see some results. It wasn't all that harsh on my overly sensitive skin, and I could see a small difference in the appearance of my skin. I wish it were larger, so I could have used it longer.
Alexis R.
Santa Monica, CA
It cleans well, and smells great, but my skin is just really sensitive and acne prone and it's hard for me to find the right product for it. It's probably great for many others but for me it didn't really help my acne. I usually need something with lots of anti inflammatory ingredients like green tea and stuff like that. So far Blissoma products are the only thing that helps me.
Sarah L.
Arlington, WA
I received this as part of the August Naturals box and instantly fell in love. I've tried so many cleansers and this one continues to stand the test of time. My skin feels refreshed and moisturized after I use it. The smell is also phenomenal, it smells faintly of lavender which is soothing and calming. I have bought this now a few times.
Angie A.
Vancouver, WA
First I have to say that I really enjoyed the smell of this product & thought it was perfect to use first thing in the morning to help wake you up, that was the HUGE plus of this product. Sadly I did not see a difference in my skin at all though.
Samantha L.
Pennsylvania
It's a good cleanser, but I'd call it a little below average. It smells nice and I guess does the job but it doesn't get rid of makeup and you have to use a lot. It's a good size product but I'd rather buy a cleanser that multitasks.
Lyndsey G.
Baltimore, MD
It cleans well, and smells great, but my skin is just really sensitive and acne prone and it's hard for me to find the right product for it. It's probably great for many others but for me it didn't really help.
Lisa
monterey park , CA
This scrub is just any typical cleanser. it didn't irritate my skin nor i would really repurchase this. it doesn't exfoliate too much on my skin. I like the St. Ives Apricot Scrub a lot more than this.
Teresa L.
Naples, ID
I have eczema and am always looking for products like this. I am always afraid that what I use on my face is going to cause an outbreak. This has worked well! Thank you!
Sarah M.
Pompano Beach, FL
Love Derma e, and their facial cleansers, they smell good and feel wonderful on the skin, they are soothing and great for people with sensitive skin.
Karen S.
Sierra Vista
Is the scent of this product very strong?

Derma e®  Very Clear® Cleansing Scrub