derma e Tea Tree & E Antiseptic Creme
derma e Tea Tree & E Antiseptic Creme
Lian D.
I adore this cream! I use it to help treat acne, to help sunburns heal, and so much more! It has a tingly, cooling feel when applied. You can smell the tea tree oil, but it isn't overwhelming. It's soothing and works very quickly to help heal. It is my go to cream for myself and my kids. It is a must have!
Lindsay M.
Rochester, NY
The most amazing facial lotion! It is thick but not heavy and is quickly absorbed into your skin. Great for my oily acne prone skin. Favorite lotion
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
derma e Tea Tree & E Antiseptic Creme I like using this creme for so many things! I use it for any bite or cut that can get infected and also have used it for random rashes too. I really like the strong tea tree smell. I can clearly see a difference the next day from using this creme. This is a great product.
Nou L.
I just picked this up the other day and so far I am liking it. I needed something for my acne because lately I haven't really been using anything to prevent it. I've only been using benzoyl peroxide for spot treatment when I do have active acne. There is definitely that noticeable tea tree scent with this cream, it goes away after a while. Since I also have oily combination skin I only need a little bit of product. Sometimes of I use other products afterwards or before then I use even less cream.
Lisa M.
Osakis, MN
Absolutely one of my new favorite cremes. The tea tree is great for anything from blemishes to cuts. The Vit E is great for moisturizing. We've used this on everything from surgery scars and wounds, to an everyday facial moisturizer. I recommend steering clear of your eye area if using on your face. Non greasy, absorbs well, and hasn't caused breakouts.
Influenster M.
I've been using this creme for several years now. I love it not only because it's effective and smells great, but also because it's all natural and and cruelty free. The product smells like tea tree oil, which can be overwhelming for some. I find it very pleasing. The tea tree helps give this creme its antiseptic properties which help to prevent breakouts and help fight current breakouts. The vitamin E nourishes the skin and leaves it feeling hydrated and soft.
Amanda T.
Havre De Grace, MD
This creamy product is amazing because I can use it day and night. It gives a tingling and refreshing feeling when I apply to my face. I tend to have acne prone skin so this really calms most of my breakouts and is great under makeup!
Katelyn T.
Asheville, NC
Love this stuff!! Does not make my face oily, smells good and helps with my dry skin problems. This is the only thing I have found that does not break me out. Purchased from Whole foods with a 20% coupon. I love this brand itself and haven't looked back since i bought it.
veronica c.
Ben Lomond, CA
This has totally helped me with my acne. it smells good and is in the budget.
Mégane B.
Montréal, QC
Amazing product! I got a red rash on my face a few days ago, grabbed this at walmart for 10$ and it helped so much! The next day the rash was very subtle and the day after completly gone. I also use this on my mosquito bites scars and I am starting to notice a small difference after 4 days of using morning and night! I like the texture, but not a fan of the very strong smell.
Molly A.
Dallas, TX
Okay, so you use this for acne or just all over like a lotion? When do y'all use it most?