#33 in Antibiotics & Antiseptics

Soothing Skin Treatment. derma e® Tea Tree & E Antiseptic Creme blends two of nature s most powerful ingredients in a rich soothing creme with unlimited uses for blemishes, sunburn, skin dryness and rashes, dermatitis, and even diaper rash. Tea Tree Oil is a potent antibacterial, antifungal and natural antiseptic.  Vitamin E is well known for its restoring, hydrating properties.  This product can be used as an every day moisturizer to protect against future problems. No animal testing. . see more...

• Okay, so you use this for acne or just all over like a lotion? Wh...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Michaela L.
My skin is very sensitive & prone to infections & this stuff is literally my life savior. There are so many things you can use this on like acne, rashes, sunburn, fungal infections, etc. A little bit goes along way, you don’t need that much to cover an area. I liked using this mixed in with a light lotion for my body, it helps keep me free from my typical rashes. I also use this on my face when I have a severe breakout party in the works. It smells very strong of tea tree & does give your skin that little tea tree tingle, but I’m a tea tree fanatic so that doesn’t bother me like it does some people.
Hannah S.
Evanston, IL
I’ve been loyal to this stuff since high school. I love tea tree oil but the actual oil itself is too strong for my sensitive skin so this moisturizer is perfect. It works on bad breakouts, sun burn, flaky dry skin, and oily skin. I will definitely be repurchasing once I run out of this tub.
Meagan F.
It has a smell to it, but it’s great! I use it as my overnight moisturizer. I look forward to putting it on every night because it makes me skin feels so nice! I definitely would and will buy again!
Nou L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I just picked this up the other day and so far I am liking it. I needed something for my acne because lately I haven't really been using anything to prevent it. I've only been using benzoyl peroxide for spot treatment when I do have active acne. There is definitely that noticeable tea tree scent with this cream, it goes away after a while. Since I also have oily combination skin I only need a little bit of product. Sometimes of I use other products afterwards or before then I use even less cream.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
derma e Tea Tree & E Antiseptic Creme I like using this creme for so many things! I use it for any bite or cut that can get infected and also have used it for random rashes too. I really like the strong tea tree smell. I can clearly see a difference the next day from using this creme. This is a great product.
Lisa M.
Osakis, MN
Absolutely one of my new favorite cremes. The tea tree is great for anything from blemishes to cuts. The Vit E is great for moisturizing. We've used this on everything from surgery scars and wounds, to an everyday facial moisturizer. I recommend steering clear of your eye area if using on your face. Non greasy, absorbs well, and hasn't caused breakouts.
Lian D.
Houston , TX
I adore this cream! I use it to help treat acne, to help sunburns heal, and so much more! It has a tingly, cooling feel when applied. You can smell the tea tree oil, but it isn't overwhelming. It's soothing and works very quickly to help heal. It is my go to cream for myself and my kids. It is a must have!
Influenster M.
I've been using this creme for several years now. I love it not only because it's effective and smells great, but also because it's all natural and and cruelty free. The product smells like tea tree oil, which can be overwhelming for some. I find it very pleasing. The tea tree helps give this creme its antiseptic properties which help to prevent breakouts and help fight current breakouts. The vitamin E nourishes the skin and leaves it feeling hydrated and soft.
Amanda T.
Havre De Grace, MD
This creamy product is amazing because I can use it day and night. It gives a tingling and refreshing feeling when I apply to my face. I tend to have acne prone skin so this really calms most of my breakouts and is great under makeup!
Katelyn T.
Asheville, NC
Love this stuff!! Does not make my face oily, smells good and helps with my dry skin problems. This is the only thing I have found that does not break me out. Purchased from Whole foods with a 20% coupon. I love this brand itself and haven't looked back since i bought it.
Molly A.
Dallas, TX
Okay, so you use this for acne or just all over like a lotion? When do y'all use it most?