Derma E Stretch Mark Creme uploaded by Chef C.

BY DERMA E #13 in Belly Balms & Stretch Marks Treatments

Moisturizes, smoothes and softens stretch marks. Argan oil, cocoa butter, coconut oil and shea butter intensely condition skin to help increase elasticity and resiliency. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristy K.
West Falls, NY
I bought this at tops years ago because I heard this was the best of the best for stretch marks. I got stretch marks from going through puberty too quick (and genetics obviously) so mine formed YEARS AND YEARS AGO. Mine were far too old for this product to help with them. I did also apply it to my face when I took my Monroe piercing out and it left a little scar. I’m unsure if this product helped or what but the scar is def less noticeable. I recommend this product to people with NEW scars and stretch marks. It is a little pricey but I think it’ll be worth it.
Irene D.
Sacramento, CA
I tried this item in one of my Beauty subs and honestly it’s just ok no miracle worker I was blessed with three kids not a lot of stretch marks until I got older I gained 27lbs ( not from pregnancy) got stretch marks on my hips in my 40s I just use cocoa butter and a good cream Sol De Janeiro is my favorite anyways this stuff was just a Cream I didn’t notice any change in my marks
Julie H.
Rochester , NY
I love derma e as a brand! They're not crazy expensive and everything I've tried by them I loved! Including this! I kyle stretch marks didn't totally go away but I really felt like I saw a difference in how they looked. I would definitely recommend.
Kristen L.
Lafayette, IN
Derma e is one of my favorite skin care lines. Their scar gel as well as their stretch mark lotion and serum is absolutely amazing. I am certainly a skeptic when it comes to certain products because there have been many that claim to work but don't however this product in general has an amazing scent and it is very lightweight however literally erases stretch marks and scarring at a very fast pace. Also for the quantity that you got and the quality of this product the price this is absolutely amazing.
Estefania G.
Highland park, IL
DO YOU WANT TO REDUCE THE APPEARANCE OF YOUR STRETCH MARKS? If you said yes, I will recommend you investing in this product! It reduced the appearance of my stretch marks which is amazing. You can find this product in their website or sometimes at Marshalls, TJ max.
Rachel Z.
Saint Peters
This cream is a miracle cream. After my last baby my body got lots of stretch Mark's and was self conscious about myself. This cream reduces your lines and fades them dramatically. I will continue to use this and am thankful I found it
Megan S.
Very great and works wonderfully on hiding and gettinggn rid of stretch marks. Love how gentle it is on my skin would definitely recommend it to someone if they were in the market for one. Would buy again if I needed it
April H.
This product was very expensive but I found that the product did yield results. My stretch marks are too deep to continue buying this expensive cream but I feel that over time it would work. Purchased product from amazon.
Cheree B.
Houston
I was only able to use this product for a month due to a reduction in my income after company lay offs, but I was pleased with the results I was seeing as my dark purple stretch marks were beginning to fade. I would definitely recommend this product, but would suggest to any expectant mom to begin using the product as your belly is growing not just after to reduce the appearance as you will get better results.
Sapphire D.
Vineyard, UT
This product worked for me really well. It didn’t have too much of an overwhelming scent. I thought it was nice for the value. You get what you pay for. It actually seemed pretty gentle as well on my sensitive skin.
Marla A.
bradshaw, WV
Does this product works to reduce existing stretch marks?
Michela C.
I have an oily skin, is this ok?