derma e Soothing Oil-Free Moisturizer uploaded by Melissa Anne A.

BY DERMA E

With Vitamins C, E & A Pycnogenol®, 50 times more powerful than Vitamin E & 20 times more powerful than C as a free radical scavenger, is an extremely effective nutrient.  Enhances skin texture and elasticity; reduces skin irregularities; helps rebuild C rebuild collagen/elastin.  Using Pycnogenol® results in softer, smoother, healthier looking skin and diminishes the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles.  Derma E is the only company to offer Pycnogenol® in a blend with Vitamins C, E, & EA for an exceptional moisturizing skin treatment.  Normal to dry skin prefers creme; oily skin prefers gel. Derma E s Pycnogenol® Moisturizing Gel contains Pycnogenol®, a super anti-oxidant, blended with Vitamins E, C, & A to moisturize and fight free radical damage.  Pyc. see more...

Natasha G.
Port St Lucie, FL
My favorite moisturizer hands down!! As a sensitive, oily and acne prone girl, creamy moisturizers always left my face feeling greasy, and broke me out. I always looked like l needed blotting paper every morning.
This moisturizer hydrates my skin without leaving a residue, clogging my pores and feels light and airy.
Melisa J.
Trenton
Amazing I have been searching for a good cream for forever!! When I found this I knew this was going to be my go to. I use this every morning after my shower and have seen great results.
Tanya P.
Orlando, FL
This moisturizer is absolutely amazing!!! It contains no parabens, sulfates, mineral oils, GMOs, or dyes and are 100 percent vegan and cruelty-free!!!

Apply this to a cleansed face and you will feel like you have been to a spa! HIGHLY recommend!
Michelle P.
Very moisturizing, and not too oily! The smell is okay - not great. I love that it has more natural ingredients!
Melissa Anne A.
Bluffton, SC
Is this a good replacement for the Anti-Wrinkle vitamin a moisturizing gel? I'm looking for a similar replacement. They discontinued it.

Walmart