derma e Soothing Moisturizer

by DERMA E

Pycnogenol® blended with Vitamin E, A and C in a light moisturizing creme to smooth skin, and reduce fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots and other skin irregularities. Pycnogenol®, 50 times more powerful than Vitamin E & 20 times more powerful than C as a free radical scavenger, is an extremely effective nutrient.  Enhances skin texture and elasticity; reduces skin irregularities; helps rebuild C rebuild collagen/elastin.  Using Pycnogenol® results in softer, smoother, healthier looking skin and diminishes the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles.  Derma E is the only company to offer Pycnogenol® in a blend with Vitamins C, E, & EA for an exceptional moisturizing skin treatment.  Normal to dry skin prefers.

Does it flake off on your skin too?
Start your review of derma e Soothing Moisturizer!
Valentina F.
West Palm Beach
My mom is the one who uses it and she says it works fine. It has a very characteristic smell and it lasts all day long until my mom washes her face again. I don't really like the smell but is just a personal preference.
morgan M.
Shreveport, LA
I’ve been really like this moisturizer! As some with dry sensitive skin, recently diagnosed with rosacea, I find that it does a great job of hydrating and calming my skin. I can’t wait to try the [product:sensitive-skin-cleanser-with-anti-aging-antioxidants-&-pycnogenol-fragrance-free-6-fl-oz-by-derma-e-pack-of-1] to see how they work together. I’d definitely recommend and it’s also cruelty free. 😊
Lynn B.
1,139 reviews
I use this skincare line. I was excited to find this at Marshall’s. This is a creamy moisturizer that soothes your skin. It’s a light beige color. This is a natural skincare line. I’d easily recommend this product and brand.
Maria R.
I love how cream this moistutizer is and the fresh citrus scent is amazing. I think the price point is too high and sometimes the product pills on the face.
Jill P.
Frankfort, NY
I absolutely love this moisturizer. I have dry skin with minimal redness. This moisturizer is exactly what it says it is - soothing. Feels amazing on my skin and I love how it is completely unscented. This is now my go-to night creme. Additionally, the ingredients are phenomenal. Highly recommend this to anyone with drier skin!!! It is a medium to heavy moisturizer.
Saji S.
This has really helped with my sensitive skin. I only have to use a very small amount and it goes a long way. I would give it 5 stars if it were in a better container. I don't like sticking my fingers in the jar all the time since it's not the most sanitary way. Overall, a re purchase.