derma e Skin Lighten Natural Fade and Age Spot Creme Treatment uploaded by cc k.

BY DERMA E

With Licorice, Milk Thistle and C Proven Natural Formulation Since 1984 Cruelty-Free/Vegan Paraben-Free No Animal Testing derma e® Skin Lighten is a unique, all-natural blend of vitamins and herbs.  Helps to remove age and liver spots, lighten your complexion and even skin tone.  Uses no harmful bleaches or hydroquinone.  Inhibits melanin production and helps to disperse existing melanin. We re serious about skin care We craft each batch carefully to ensure you receive the finest natural and organic skin care available.  We use scientifically proven natural ingredients in effective amounts to provide noticeable results.  All our products are free of parabens, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulftes, petrolatum, mineral oil, artificial colors and fragrances and are pH balanced, 100% vegetarian and cruelty-free. Recyclable. ; 800.933.9344 dermae.co see more...

• I'm looking to reverse sun damage? Anyone had good resul...1 Answers
  • How long do you think it will take to get results?1 Answers
cc k.
This product has smoothed my skin surprisingly well within a few weeks. It hasn’t quite lightened dark spots from eons ago, but it gives my face a clarity that makes the skin appear more taut and youthful. I have very sensitive, eczema prone skin and it did not irritate at all.
Margie S.
New London, NH
This product is a gift from above.
Apply lightly and nightly/daily to problem areas. You will slowly, but surely see results.
I have a whole bunch of acne scars and this really helped fade the scars- and also improve the skin of the blemish, and around it. It is expensive, but it's very much worth it. A little goes a very long way, just use a fingertips worth.
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
As I am approaching 40, dark age spots have appeared on my cheeks. I discovered the Derm E range at Meijer and decided to try the fade and age spot cream. I used it for 30 days and did not see any visible disappearance or lightening of my brown spots. The texture is moisturizing and it feels good when applied on the skin but it did not work for me.
Debbie-Ann W.
A little goes a long way with this cream! Not sure how effective it will be on my scars at this point as I've only been using about 2 weeks. It doesn't have any hydroquinone in it, so I expect that I will see results very slowly..
Hina R.
A little goes a long way with this amazing find. I am experiencing a lot of changes having moved from a very humid climate to a very dry one and every moisturizing product I tried would either give me severe break outs or the extra ingredients in it would irritate my skin otherwise. This is working perfectly. I have been using it for more than a couple of months now I guess I can safely recommend it. So glad I decided to invest in it.
Molly L.
Craigavon, Armagh
This is such a good product, it's a slow process but eventually you will see amazing results. Worth it
Debbie-Ann W.
How long do you think it will take to get results?
Cassie O.
St Augustine, FL
I'm looking to reverse sun damage? Anyone had good results with this? Thanks!