BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDERMA E
Skin De-Stress Calming CBD Cleanser

Derma E Skin De-Stress Calming CBD Cleanser

by DERMA E

Gently lift away impurities while soothing sensitive skin with this Skin De-Stress Calming CBD Cleanser from Derma E. Enriched with anti-aging antioxidants pycnogenol, vitamins A, C and E to help nourish skin while you cleanse. Infused with ultra-soothing calming complex phytocannabinoids to help relieve skin from daily stressors and reduce the appearance of redness, leaving skin feeling healthy and stress-free.

100% vegan; Cruelty-free; Recyclable & wind energy certified; Formulated without GMOs, gluten, or soy; Calming Complex Phytocannabinoids - known to deliver potent antioxidant benefits to help skin feel soothed and calm; Pycnogenol - a powerful antioxidant to help reduce redness

Has this helped you with redness?
Has anyone found this helpful, with acne prone skin? 💛
What are the benefits of CBD in this type of product?
Start your review of Derma E Skin De-Stress Calming CBD Cleanser!
Sarah M.
De Soto, KS
Derma E Skin De-Stress Calming CBD Cleanser uploaded by Sarah M.
Wow! Super soft, no scent, and my skin felt so amazing after use. Good price for a CBD cleanser, especially with how good it made my skin feel. I love the pump dispenser! I couldn't be more excited with my new cleanser! If they made a jumbo size, I would be buying it in a heartbeat.
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Derma E Skin De-Stress Calming CBD Cleanser uploaded by MANDY K.
I received this along with the serum and moisturizer from Derma E's CBD Relief line. It's described as a fragrance and sulfate-free, broad spectrum CBD calming cleanser that gently lifts away impurities without over-drying. Formulated with Hemp Seed Oil to moisturize sensitive skin, plus a unique Calming Complex of Pycnogenol® and Aloe Vera with Vitamins A, C and E to nourish and condition the skin. I've tried several different lines of "CBD" skincare, and honestly, I'm still not really sure if the skincare benefits associated with this ingredient are scientifically true, but I can say that I did like this cleanser along with the other products in this line. The cleanser comes in a super simple bottle with pump. It has a nice creamy consistency, without much lather, but was still effective in cleaning my skin while being very gentle. This fragrance free formula, is one I think would be great for those with sensitive and dry skin, more so than someone with oily skin. That's just an opinion though. I love how gentle this is, but it will not be the most effective in cleaning makeup from skin if you are wearing heavier or waterproof makeup. I highly suggest using a makeup remover prior to using this cleanser. Otherwise, I really liked it, and at $14.95, it's one of the most affordable CBD cleansers I've come across!FULL DISCLOSURE: This cleanser was gifted for review. However, whether a product is gifted or personally purchased by myself, I always give my honest thoughts!
kassy J.
Jacksonville, FL
Derma E Skin De-Stress Calming CBD Cleanser uploaded by kassy J.
I love dermae products. They're cruelty free and vegan! This CBD cleaner is very gentle and non irritating on my sensitive skin. It doesn't dry my skin out. It cleanses nicely without leaving a residue, but doesnt give me that deep clean feeling. Derma E Skin De-Stress Calming CBD Cleanser
Amanda G.
Ontario, CA
Derma E Skin De-Stress Calming CBD Cleanser uploaded by Amanda G.
Along with CBD, this skin calming cleanser contains aloe vera, which is excellent for soothing skin. It has a barely-there scent– perhaps a blend of the chamomile extract and aloe vera. I like that this cleanser leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated, not striped away. My skin is often red after I shower (I like my water hot!) and I find that this helps to keep that redness at bay. 100% recommend this cleanser!
Ashley K.
Shelby, OH
Derma E Skin De-Stress Calming CBD Cleanser uploaded by Ashley K.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this face wash. It is decent and does it's job. If you wear makeup you definitely have to do a double cleanse (which you should anyway ;) ) as it doesn't remove makeup very well on it's own but as a 2nd step it's fine. I haven't used it very long, but I haven't had any issues with it (yet). If I have any I will be sure to update this review. Overall I like this face wash and I would recommend.
Kelsey F.
Surprise, AZ
Derma E Skin De-Stress Calming CBD Cleanser uploaded by Kelsey F.
Purchased at: ULTA
So sad about this one :( I bought it when I ran out of my usual cleanser , it made my skin so oily which caused me to have very painful breakouts , also didn’t find it calming at all and it smells weird
Katrina S.
Brazil, IN
Derma E Skin De-Stress Calming CBD Cleanser uploaded by Katrina S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve tried so many “calming” cleansers and this is the first one I’ve stuck with. It’s lightweight and leaves skin feeling soft and clean. It really does reduce redness too. Some other positives are that it has good ingredients, doesn’t have a scent and it’s affordable. My very dry skin has never felt or looked better. I don’t think I’ll ever switch to a different cleanser!
Dawn L.
I’ve been using this cleanser for a few weeks and I love it. My skin is calmed down and cleared up. Amazing how my skin has changed in a few weeks. Affordable and a clean beauty brand. Definitely recommend to anyone who wants to improve their skin.
Alyssa G.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
So far this stuff has been amazing. Only been using a few days and I notice a huge difference
elvia P.
Tomball, TX
Derma E Skin De-Stress Calming CBD Cleanser uploaded by elvia P.
Derma E Skin De-Stress Calming CBD Cleanser is a de-stressor that is forthwith hemp seed oil to moisturize sensitive skin while calming with the complex of pycnogenol and aloe vera with vitamin a,c,and e. Lightly scented and lathers real nice. Affordable