Derma e Scar Gel, 2 oz (56 g) PACK OF 2

A unique blend of botanical extracts in this greaseless, pleasant-smelling gel softens, smooths, and helps to diminish the appearance of scars. Excellent for scar tissue, stretch marks, calluses, and other skin hardenings. Allantoin and panthenol help...

How long does it take to see results?
How long after using the product do you see results?
Does this work on old acne bumpy scars?
Start your review of Derma e Scar Gel, 2 oz (56 g) PACK OF 2!
2 months agoEvanston, IL
Derma e Scar Gel, 2 oz (56 g) PACK OF 2 uploaded by Tiara S.
This is a 6 week difference. I’m so thankful for this product as it truly changed my skin. It faded so many acne scars quickly and led me to find new confidence in my skin. I gently massage it all over my scars morning and night. If I’m not wearing makeup one day I’ll even put it on midday. I could not recommend this product enough. I got it off of amazon but if you can find it at Ulta it’s eligible for the coupons.
8 days agoOKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Derma e Scar Gel, 2 oz (56 g) PACK OF 2 uploaded by MsJeannie007 ..
Purchased at: ULTA
Derma e Scar Gel, 2 oz (56 g) PACK OF 2 Is a winner for me. I purchased this product @Ulta and have been happy with the results (noticeable results in 10 days) . My daughter loves this product too
13 hours agoMiami, FL
Derma e Scar Gel, 2 oz (56 g) PACK OF 2 uploaded by Penelope L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product it really got rid of my scars , it takes couple of months for old scars and couple weeks for new ones , you have to be patient with it but it’s definitely effective
2 months agoDavis
I originally bought this for my acne scars, but started using it on a burn scar. I believe this is a great product, but consistency is key. My scars did lighten a significant amount. I believe it works better on newer scars, it just takes a little longer to start showing results when using it for older scars.
Purchased at: ULTA
I had really bad acne less than a year ago and although curology helped me take it away I had so many scars left. I use this every night and I have seen so much progress, it obviously takes time depending on how deep the scarring is so it is different for every person
2 months ago
I've been using it for a while and it hasn't really done anything to my face....atleast that's what I think so. I've seen many great reviews about this product but I think it's not worth the hype or the money.
2 months agoSaginaw, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
I have been using this for about a year now and have seen a big improvement on my acne scarring I recomend using this at least twice a day if you want to see better results.
2 months agoPalm Desert, CA
I’m not really sure how I feel about this product. I’ve been using it on my acne scars but I haven’t really noticed a difference. Maybe because they’re old scars. It says to apply 2-3 times a day and I’ve tried applying it under makeup but have noticed my makeup pilling on top so it’s not ideal. I’m sure on fresher acne scars it would work amazing and if you actually had the ability to apply 2-3 times a day.
2 months ago
Derma e Scar Gel, 2 oz (56 g) PACK OF 2 uploaded by kerry L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Purchased to fade out new acne scars and so far I haven't seen any noticeable results though it's been well over a month. It does make your skin soft and isn't oily which is nice because for new scars you need to reapply 2-3 times a day however I think there are definitely better alternatives.
3 months ago
This scar gel is amazing. I had a friend send it to me after having a major cut on my leg. It has helped it heal so much! I also started using it on my face to help lighten and clear acne scars. That has helped my acne scars tremendously!! It has a great scent and isn’t greasy like other scar gels or creams.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
9 months ago
Brandy G. 9 months ago
Hi Kaylee! I've used this product to reduce old acne scars. I wish I would have taken before and after photos, unfortunately I didn't. I'm 40 now, but used this when I was 39. My scars were vey old, yet this gel is the only thing that reduced, minimized, and made my scars disappear. I highly recommend it. Many other products that claimed to do wonders left me disappointed.