BY DERMA E #1 in Scar Treatment

A Unique Blend of Botanical Extracts This greaseless, pleasant-smelling gel softens, smoothes, and helps to diminish the appearance of scars.  Also excellent for stretch marks, calluses, scar tissue, and other skin hardening. Contains botanical extracts Allicin, Allantion and Panthenol No animal testing. .

Emma G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product not only helps lighten scars but also, smooths out some lumpy or creased scar tissue. It helps soften the skin to help alleviate the stretching feeling under the scar and does not leave a greasy residue. This product is oil and sticky free with a slight scent that is calming.
It not a 100% product (hit or miss type) because it obviously depends on when and how you got the scar in the first place. A little goes a long way with this product and you really need to apply and rub it in the skin. If it is not rubbed in the skin it will dry and leave a film like mask on top. Of coarse, it is not an over night miracle cream, but adding it to your daily routine at least 2 times a day will make a difference with in a few weeks. The price for a 2oz jar is about $15 to $18 it is not expensive but not cheap either. The annoyance or how you insecure you are about your scars will play a huge factor on at least trying this product. Please remember that you have to be consistent, applying as directed or more, and taking the right steps to diminish those scars.
Ryan S.
Penryn, CA
I really haven't used a Derma E product I haven't absolutely loved, plus the pricing is on point. This company is cruelty free and uses wind energy to produce it's products. It is also gmo free, gluten free,soy free. They use lots of really great ingredients! I use this product twice a day, in the morning and the evening. The scar gel has lots of really great ingredients that will help the over all complexion of the skin like pantheno. It makes a claim that it will help with giving your skin better texture adding a softness to your skin, I've definitely found this to be accurate. I love the light weight, clear gel consistency of this product. I've been using it for about 2 months along with their vitamin c serum and it has definitely birghtened up my skin reducing the appearance of acne scarring. It is even helping a scar I have from an old eyebrow piercing about 15 years ago. I would definitely recommend this to a friend. If you are looking for really good affordable, natural skincare that doesn't have that werid natural smell so many natural products have I would go with derma E! I am about to buy my second jar of this!
Jasmine Y.
Fairfield , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the product that truly healed my skin, I suffered from the worst reaction from a skin care device and it caused my skin to RIP! Thus, I had a lot of scabs on my skin. Once the scabs healed I obviously had so many scars and dark spots. I was on the hunt for something inexpensive, cruelty free and accessible. This was it. This healed my skin in less than a month.
I do have to say that you’ll get faster results using this morning and night and without makeup. I cannot thank this product enough.
The pictures I have are a one month comparison, of course I’m wearing makeup in the second picture, but there is no noticeable discoloration. If I were to have put foundation on my skin with my scar, they would’ve shown through even with concealer!
Faryal D.
I bought this product to help me get rid of any acne scars on my face. I’ve only been using this product for two weeks now so it hasn’t done a lot but so far I can see a slight difference! The scars are still there but are noticeably lighter. I have scars from years ago that never went away but this gel is helping lighten them. I am hoping it completely gets rid of them in the next few weeks. The price is worth what you get, considering a little goes a long way. If you have acne scars, I suggest you try out this product!
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
As far as scar gels goes, this is by far the best one I have ever tried. Much better than the alternatives such as mederma, vitamin E, bio oil etc. It works very well and somewhat quick compared to the others mentioned, but that doesn't mean it's an overnight solution. For best results follow the directions and apply as often as it says to. It is not cheap but it is definitely not too pricey, and it lasts a long time. Highly recommend for acne scars, or any stubborn scars at all!!
Alejandra R.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I love Derma E and my review may not reflect everyone’s experience... this gel really leaves skin feeling soft and bouncy. I was using it on an eyelid where I have a wrinkle forming in the inner corner (long story) for a few days. I was getting horrible migraines... and was half ready for it. This product contains onion extract, and onions are a trigger for me. I know it was improving my skin texture, but the side effects weren’t worth it. I gave it away. If you’re allergic or intolerant to onion like I am, stay away.
Josie K.
Star Prairie, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am in love with this product! I love that it gets rid of scars and stretch marks and has faded mine a ton. The jelly-like formula really sinks into your skin fast. I like to put mine on after a hot shower. The most effective way to fade your marks and scars is if you use it 2-3 times a day. The product is rather expensive, but it definitely works and I will buy it over and over again. It’s also vegan and cruelty free. I buy mine at Ulta.
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Derma E Scar Gel is a clear gel with a clean, fresh scent that disappears on application. To me, it feels a little cool going on but maybe that’s just because it’s a gel. It dries quickly, is invisible, doesn’t stain clothing, and it’s not sticky. It’s very pleasant to use, and I like it more than the cream products.
Nic G.
A few years ago, I picked up this Derma E product for a scar by my eyebrow that was frustrating me to no end. It's a thick clear gel that takes a while to absorb, but I used it multiple times a day as directed... with a hope and a prayer for good measure. After a few weeks with no visible improvements in sight, I gave up and moved on. But recently, I picked this back up and used it just once a day in my nightly routine on some cystic acne scars on my cheek, and actually found it helping this time! I was leery to trust it at first, but as the only major change in my routine at the time, it helped my scars look less noticeable, and my skin seem healthier and more even wherever I used it. I don't know if it's because my skin is drier now or if it worked better with other skincare I was using etc.. But it is packed full of good moisturizers, replenishing and antibacterial ingredients, so either way, it's a product worth trying!
heaven n.
Bakersfield
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This scar gel is the BEST! I have acne scars on my cheeks & just by using this gel for 3 days ive seen a big difference. I use this scar gel 2 times a day everyday and my scars have little been going away fast. My skin looks soo much better now that ive been using this gel.
Karolina S.
port richey
Where can I find this? And would it work for pimple scars ?
Laleska G.
Buckeye, AZ
this would really help me for acne scars?, because mine are very deep ... I'm looking for something that really helps me, because to date nothing has helped me fight my scars ...
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
Was wondering if this would help with older acne scarring - about 3-4 years old. I have had cystic acne that left shallow indents in my skin. They've improved a lot over time, but they're still there. They aren't icepick scars, more like... shallow rolling ones.
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can it help with stretch marks?
Amanda V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can I use this under make-up ?!