BY DERMA E #2 in Scar Treatment

A Unique Blend of Botanical Extracts This greaseless, pleasant-smelling gel softens, smoothes, and helps to diminish the appearance of scars.  Also excellent for stretch marks, calluses, scar tissue, and other skin hardening. Contains botanical extracts Allicin, Allantion and Panthenol No animal testing. .

Nathali v.
sandston
Purchased at: Target
I will never be without this product. I have cystic acne that I developed last year at the age of 26, and I had the hardest time finding something that helped. I've tried prescription Retin-A, face masks, scrubs, and even the Clarisonic brush. Nothing has helped as much as this peel. When I started using it 2 weeks ago, I had just broken out really badly. My face probably looked the worst it has ever looked in my life. Over the last two weeks, this product has helped my acne heal and has almost completely prevented new acne from appearing. My cystic acne usually leaves dark spots that take weeks or even months to heal, and this product is speeding that process up as well. It also leaves my skin more glowy and radiant than usual.

The bottle says to use 1-2 times per week, but I'm using this every night and have not experienced any negative side effects. Overall I am very satisfied with this product, especially at this price. I've spent hundreds of dollars looking for products that can help me and am so happy to have found this one.

In case anyone wants to know, I use this every night, and in the morning I use a drugstore salicylic acid face wash (any brand works). A couple of mornings each week I follow my face wash with the Derma-E Microdermabrasion Scrub. I also use Olehenriksen Counter Balance Oil Control Hydrator for a daily moisturizer, and I use Retin-A on my face everyday too. About once a week I use Peter Thomas Roth's Sulphur Mask on my oily t-zone (this helps with blackheads and sebum in the pores on my nose). I have tested TONS of products and have found that these work best for me. It's an expensive skincare routine for sure, but I can't do without these products.

Also, I live in central Florida where there is a lot of sun, and I wear a BB cream with sunscreen everyday and haven't had any of the negative reactions to sunlight that other reviewers are mentioning.
Michelle H.
I really wanted to like this after one of youtubers raved and swore by the product. It seemed to work well for her skin so I went out and purchased it, but after a few months I saw no change to my skin. I used it 2x per day as the brand recommended, but I saw no change after some time. I guess some stuff works for others and some don’t. I might give it another shot in the future though and try again.
Samantha S.
Mint Hill, NC
Purchased at: Target
I have some scaring from bad breakouts last year. My skin has been really sensitive in the last year, so I’m careful with what I use & how often I apply it. It’s recommended to use 2x/day, but I started out every other day & recently moved to daily (1x). I’ve been a big improvement & some scaring is gone completely. A little goes a long way! One of the reasons I chose this product is because it’s cruelty-free.
J W.
West Orange, NJ
derma e products have been my long term holy
grail face products. I have used almost all the varieties and love
them all. Each
one has a different purpose for a different season of the year and I
highly recommend them. I have purchased them all myself time and time
again.
Emma G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product not only helps lighten scars but also, smooths out some lumpy or creased scar tissue. It helps soften the skin to help alleviate the stretching feeling under the scar and does not leave a greasy residue. This product is oil and sticky free with a slight scent that is calming.
It not a 100% product (hit or miss type) because it obviously depends on when and how you got the scar in the first place. A little goes a long way with this product and you really need to apply and rub it in the skin. If it is not rubbed in the skin it will dry and leave a film like mask on top. Of coarse, it is not an over night miracle cream, but adding it to your daily routine at least 2 times a day will make a difference with in a few weeks. The price for a 2oz jar is about $15 to $18 it is not expensive but not cheap either. The annoyance or how you insecure you are about your scars will play a huge factor on at least trying this product. Please remember that you have to be consistent, applying as directed or more, and taking the right steps to diminish those scars.
Ryan S.
Penryn, CA
I really haven't used a Derma E product I haven't absolutely loved, plus the pricing is on point. This company is cruelty free and uses wind energy to produce it's products. It is also gmo free, gluten free,soy free. They use lots of really great ingredients! I use this product twice a day, in the morning and the evening. The scar gel has lots of really great ingredients that will help the over all complexion of the skin like pantheno. It makes a claim that it will help with giving your skin better texture adding a softness to your skin, I've definitely found this to be accurate. I love the light weight, clear gel consistency of this product. I've been using it for about 2 months along with their vitamin c serum and it has definitely birghtened up my skin reducing the appearance of acne scarring. It is even helping a scar I have from an old eyebrow piercing about 15 years ago. I would definitely recommend this to a friend. If you are looking for really good affordable, natural skincare that doesn't have that werid natural smell so many natural products have I would go with derma E! I am about to buy my second jar of this!
Jasmine Y.
Fairfield , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the product that truly healed my skin, I suffered from the worst reaction from a skin care device and it caused my skin to RIP! Thus, I had a lot of scabs on my skin. Once the scabs healed I obviously had so many scars and dark spots. I was on the hunt for something inexpensive, cruelty free and accessible. This was it. This healed my skin in less than a month.
I do have to say that you’ll get faster results using this morning and night and without makeup. I cannot thank this product enough.
The pictures I have are a one month comparison, of course I’m wearing makeup in the second picture, but there is no noticeable discoloration. If I were to have put foundation on my skin with my scar, they would’ve shown through even with concealer!
Crystal G.
El Paso, TX
this gel like texture is very cooling to the skin and sinks in super fast. This product does help will reducing the appearance in scars so much quicker than it would naturally. I use it everyday morning and night and doesn’t leave a weird film to my skin I love it and would recommend to evryone
Faryal D.
I bought this product to help me get rid of any acne scars on my face. I’ve only been using this product for two weeks now so it hasn’t done a lot but so far I can see a slight difference! The scars are still there but are noticeably lighter. I have scars from years ago that never went away but this gel is helping lighten them. I am hoping it completely gets rid of them in the next few weeks. The price is worth what you get, considering a little goes a long way. If you have acne scars, I suggest you try out this product!
Edisa R.
Saugus, MA
Didn’t noticed any difference.. textures is nice and apples well but what’s the point when there’s no improvements. Hoping to find something that actually works one day because this does not unfortunately.
Karolina S.
port richey
Where can I find this? And would it work for pimple scars ?
Laleska G.
Buckeye, AZ
this would really help me for acne scars?, because mine are very deep ... I'm looking for something that really helps me, because to date nothing has helped me fight my scars ...
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
Was wondering if this would help with older acne scarring - about 3-4 years old. I have had cystic acne that left shallow indents in my skin. They've improved a lot over time, but they're still there. They aren't icepick scars, more like... shallow rolling ones.
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can it help with stretch marks?
Amanda V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Can I use this under make-up ?!