Derma E Refining Vitamin A Wrinkle Oil uploaded by Karina P.Derma E Refining Vitamin A Wrinkle Oil uploaded by Cendy M.Derma E Refining Vitamin A Wrinkle Oil uploaded by Chelsea W.

BY DERMA E

Derma E® Refining Vitamin A Wrinkle Oil.

• All dry.
  • Cruelty-free.
  • Paraben-free.
  • 100% vegan.
  • Natural.
  • Refining Vitamin A wrinkle oil.

• I have sensitive skin, would the vitamin a be too harsh for me?2 Answers
  • I have every sensitive skin.. Will this work on me?1 Answers
  • I love face oils and am always looking for a new one.. came across...1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...
Cendy M.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have psoriasis and have very sensitive skin & I can't just apply anything to my face. I came upon this brand & fell in love instantly. The bottle is pretty big and I got it on sale at Ulta but either way these products are very affordable. I apply this in the morning and night to moisturize.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Highly recommend. Great to amp up moisture with your night cream. Bottle could use a dropper to make application easier but the oil doesn't smell like some others. Isn't harsh and is great for really dry skin. Won't completely absorb but is fine with my very dry skin.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Belle Chasse, LA
Absolutely a product that is a must have! This stuff truly does work and reduces wrinkles and makes your skin look and feel sooooo much healthier!
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Lexington, KY
I apply this oil at bedtime, after washing my face. It moisturizes my skin, and I think I am noticing improvement in my smile lines!
scarleth v.
scarleth v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This products is very good , perfect for all the types of skins , the vitamin A is amazing ,good results
Erika C.
Erika C.
Taft, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand i can say there items are a bit pricey but worth trying , will be in the future
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Rochester, NY
This product is great. A little bit goes a long way. This bottle will last you a whole
Savannah P.
Savannah P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this oil for about 8 months now and truly love it. I have dry, slightly sensitive skin with occasional breakouts (mostly whiteheads and/or blackheads). My skin is in fairly good condition, without major texture issues or wrinkles (for reference, I'm 26). Since I've been using this oil, my skin looks brighter, smoother, and clearer. It hasn't caused any breakouts- in fact, this really seems to help keep blemishes at bay. I have fine lines under my eyes and this oil has seemed to help them a little. However, I also use a seperate eye cream as I try not to get too much of the oil around my eyes (it seems to get into my eyes easily and make them red). This oil is inexpensive and a little goes a long way. I generally use it once or twice a day underneath my facial moisturizer. I used to use Josie Maran's Argan Oil, but I honestly love the Derma e oil so much more. Overall, I highly recommend this product.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to love this but I just have had better experiences with other serums and oils! This is just too thick and greasy for my face but I do use it on my healed piercing and tattoos if I notice they look a bit dry. Didn't break me out but I didn't feel moisturized well after wearing this either.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Berkeley Hts, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is seriously amazing. I use it at night on my entire face. I use is before I put makeup on. It really does almost instantly reduce wrinkles. A little goes a long way so this is an amazing value for how long it lasts. This is my #1 anti aging skin product. It works!
Zarina Z.
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have ne er heard of this product. I wonder if it's non-comedogenic as my pores get clogged easily with facial oils
Dianne CT M.
Dianne CT M.
North Potomac, MD
I have sensitive skin, would the vitamin a be too harsh for me?
Geraldine N.
Geraldine N.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Do you mix it in with other make up?
Maritza T.
Maritza T.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have every sensitive skin.. Will this work on me?
Maria W.
Maria W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Does this seem to help with brightening the skin at all?