BY DERMA E

Derma E® Refining Vitamin A Wrinkle Oil.

• All dry.
  • Cruelty-free.
  • Paraben-free.
  • 100% vegan.
  • Natural.
  • Refining Vitamin A wrinkle oil.

• I have sensitive skin, would the vitamin a be too harsh for me?2 Answers
  • I have every sensitive skin.. Will this work on me?1 Answers
  • I love face oils and am always looking for a new one.. came acro...1 Answers
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Love this oil. I love most Derma E products. But this oil is a standout product for me. The formula doesn’t leave you greasy at all ,just glowy, hydrated and definitely helps with static wrinkles, brightening dark spots and your overall skins tone and evenness.
You only need a few drops and I find patting it into the face and neck is the best method.
You get a generous 2 ounces(where most oils/serums are 1 ounce)for around 18$. It lasts 2 years before expiration and is all natural.
This is such a nice formula for anyone looking for a hydrating,brightening oil that helps fight signs of aging.
I buy mine at my local CVS.
Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, CA
I love facial oils, but this one has added benefits that fight against wrinkles, making it pretty much the best of both worlds. Most wrinkle treatments are either too thick and creamy, or so medicinal you have to layer additional products for moisture. This one tackles wrinkles with a light, moisturizing oil that sinks in quickly but leaves my skin soft and supple.
Savannah P.
I have been using this oil for about 8 months now and truly love it. I have dry, slightly sensitive skin with occasional breakouts (mostly whiteheads and/or blackheads). My skin is in fairly good condition, without major texture issues or wrinkles (for reference, I'm 26). Since I've been using this oil, my skin looks brighter, smoother, and clearer. It hasn't caused any breakouts- in fact, this really seems to help keep blemishes at bay. I have fine lines under my eyes and this oil has seemed to help them a little. However, I also use a seperate eye cream as I try not to get too much of the oil around my eyes (it seems to get into my eyes easily and make them red). This oil is inexpensive and a little goes a long way. I generally use it once or twice a day underneath my facial moisturizer. I used to use Josie Maran's Argan Oil, but I honestly love the Derma e oil so much more. Overall, I highly recommend this product.
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
This had been a nice, gentle introduction to retinoids and has given my skin some necessary added most for winter. I haven't noticed any benefits in the will department yet, but I know retinyl palmitate is the weakest retinoid and takes longer to with. I am also only using this product about twice a week. I do glycolic one night, this the next, and then a night off. I was using this over my moisturizng at first, but recently started using it after toner and still haven't experienced irritation.
Brittany R.
I wanted to love this but I just have had better experiences with other serums and oils! This is just too thick and greasy for my face but I do use it on my healed piercing and tattoos if I notice they look a bit dry. Didn't break me out but I didn't feel moisturized well after wearing this either.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
I have psoriasis and have very sensitive skin & I can't just apply anything to my face. I came upon this brand & fell in love instantly. The bottle is pretty big and I got it on sale at Ulta but either way these products are very affordable. I apply this in the morning and night to moisturize.
Chelsea W.
Berkeley Hts, NJ
This stuff is seriously amazing. I use it at night on my entire face. I use is before I put makeup on. It really does almost instantly reduce wrinkles. A little goes a long way so this is an amazing value for how long it lasts. This is my #1 anti aging skin product. It works!
Alyssa H.
Highly recommend. Great to amp up moisture with your night cream. Bottle could use a dropper to make application easier but the oil doesn't smell like some others. Isn't harsh and is great for really dry skin. Won't completely absorb but is fine with my very dry skin.
Jocelyne B.
Doesn't clog up pores and helps hydrate dry skin. Skin absorbs it quickly so it doesn't leave the skin looking oily. Great to use under makeup as a moisturizer. Best results if use twice daily. I have combination skin and so far it hasn't cause any breakouts. Recommend for all skin types.
Natalie C.
Bear, DE
Love all the DermaE products I've tried. Using this oil I feel my skin smooth and soft immediately after applying. It does what it says. It has even started to reduce fine wrinkles.
Zarina Z.
GLENDALE, AZ
I have ne er heard of this product. I wonder if it's non-comedogenic as my pores get clogged easily with facial oils
Dianne CT M.
North Potomac, MD
I have sensitive skin, would the vitamin a be too harsh for me?
Maria W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Does this seem to help with brightening the skin at all?
Geraldine N.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Do you mix it in with other make up?
Vicki C.
Fresno, CA
I love face oils and am always looking for a new one.. came across this one but not sure if I need this or not. Does this soak into your skin or lay in top? Also how well does this work?