BY DERMA E

Radiant Glow Face Oil - Be Sunkissed with Radiant Glow Face oil form DERMA E and SunKissAlba! This face oil helps soften, illuminate and add nourishing hydration to your skin. Radiant Glow is a luxurious oil to help create an unforgettable glow.Luscious organic Jojoba Oil and replenishing organic Argan Oil moisturize to help combat dehydration and the appearance of wrinkles while promoting radiance. Rejuvenating organic Seabuckthorn Oil helps to smooth and add shine while mineral-rich mica adds a natural-looking brilliance to your skin. - Radiant Glow Face Oil see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jeniffer L.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Not sure if you guys follow Sunkissed Alba on YouTube but if you don't...you should totally check her out. When I heard that she created a face oil I almost ran to whole foods. Alba is keen on being healthy and only putting healthy things in your body from food to water to even mattresses so I knew this facial oil was well thought out. She would only allow people to use natural and hydrating oils to create this. I have combination skin and my face loved this stuff. It doesn't leave a greasy residue. My skin absorbed it rather quickly. It does leave me with a slight glow and my face super soft. I wear this before bed and just on my natural face. You can wear this under makeup. I feel this oil is good for your entire body. It has jojoba oil and argan oil which are amazing at hydration so I wouldn't stop only on the face.
Aquaward B.
Aquaward B.
Far Rockaway, NY
I love dermae sunkissalba face oil! It literally does just what it says it will do! My skin texture changed with just one application. A noticeable difference in texture, supple smooth soft skin. I can't stop touching my face it's so soft and smooth! It smells amazing! A little goes a long way and it's eco-friendly as well as zero waste. Definitely a WINNER!
K C A.
K C A.
I really like this oil. I have combination skin but lately it has been dry since I started using a new cleanser. This works well as a moisturizer and works well underneath a moisturizer. I use it twice a day. My makeup has no troubles staying on when I use this oil. It's lightweight and makes my skin feel super soft! You only need a few drops and can pick this up at Ulta. A little goes a long way. Derma E Radiant Glow Face Oil by SunKissAlba, 2 oz
Julia S.
Julia S.
Brooklyn , NY
Great face oil!! I love derma e for their pure ingredients and great quality. This all has a little sparkles that gives you instant glow, and it's made of Mica, not synthetic glitter!! I feel like it can be a perfect dupe for all those Instagram oils that people been dripping on their faces, but it's more natural and more affordable price
Sam L.
Sam L.
I love this oil! I use it on my skin and in my hair. I love putting a few drops of it in my face lotion int he morning, it makes my skin glow (in a great way, not oily way) underneath my foundation. It also really helps my dry skin stay moisturized all day! I also love using it in my hair, it helps keep it shiny and moisturized too.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Love this stuff! Such an affordable face oil. It hydrates the skin and leaves the skin flowing. I love the texture, I love the smell, I love the results. Your skin will absorb this oil in a matter of seconds and a little goes a long way. I use it day and night underneath my moisturizer and on under my lips for added smoothness.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
San Diego, CA
Treated myself to this as it's not something I would normally buy myself. I like it! It's a bit on the greasy side but considering it's an oil, that's what it will do right? It smells good and feels good and gives me an understated glow. I really like this brand period. Might buy again.
Jamila Z.
Jamila Z.
Killeen
In love with this product. I purchased as soon as I saw Alba post it. It definitely delivers in quality and performance. My face feels so hydrated the next morning when I use it over night. I also will put it under my makeup for days I feel extra dry. Wonderful product fully recommend.
Maria J.
Maria J.
This product is beyond amazing, I'm trying to be as natural as I can with my skin and this product has given my skin the proper nourishment it needs, thank you sunkissedalba thank you
Jade S.
Jade S.
Sunderland, Tyne and wear
In love with this product!! It seeps into the skin very well so doesn't leave the greasy feeling on the skin and leaves your face and hair looking radiant and soft. Obessed!
Allyson E.
Allyson E.
Issaquah , WA
What are your thoughts on the Derma E Radiant Glow Face Oil by SunKissAlba, 2 oz ?! IMO it's kind of expensive for a concoction of oils I believe I can make on my own...! Let me know, comment below!