BY DERMA E

Radiant Glow Face Oil - Be Sunkissed with Radiant Glow Face oil form DERMA E and SunKissAlba! This face oil helps soften, illuminate and add nourishing hydration to your skin. Radiant Glow is a luxurious oil to help create an unforgettable glow.Luscious organic Jojoba Oil and replenishing organic Argan Oil moisturize to help combat dehydration and the appearance of wrinkles while promoting radiance. Rejuvenating organic Seabuckthorn Oil helps to smooth and add shine while mineral-rich mica adds a natural-looking brilliance to your skin. - Radiant Glow Face Oil see more...

• What are your thoughts on the Derma E Radiant Glow Face O...3 Answers
  • Does this product have a scent (and if it does what kind ...3 Answers
  • I started using this product because I have fairly dry-no...4 Answers
Derma E Radiant Glow Face Oil by SunKissAlba, 2 oz
  • "Not sure if you guys follow Sunkissed Alba on YouTube but if you don't...you should totally check her out. When I heard that she created a face oil I almost ran to whole foods. Alba is keen on being healthy and only putting healthy things in your body from food to water to even mattresses so I knew this facial oil was well thought out. She would only allow people to use natural and hydrating oils to create this. I have combination skin and my face loved this stuff. It doesn't leave a greasy residue. My skin absorbed it rather quickly. It does leave me with a slight glow and my face super soft. I wear this before bed and just on my natural face. You can wear this under makeup. I feel this oil is good for your entire body. It has jojoba oil and argan oil which are amazing at hydration so I wouldn't stop only on the face." in 5 reviews
Christiana A.
Commerce Twp, MI
I was so skeptical about a facial oil before I used this product. The only reason I picked this up was because of a sponsored youtube video I watched where someone was singing this products praises. I was interested because I have combination skin, but now that it’s winter I need ALL the moisture. I was scared this would clog my pores or break me
out, BUT I was SO WRONG. This product has been so amazing to my skin and made my skin so soft. It does have some glitter at the bottom of the bottle so you have to shake it pretty well because i’m scared that it will build up if i don’t and the glitter doesn’t show up on my skin. Love the bottle so convenient and my make up lays so nicely on this oil. Derma E Radiant Glow Face Oil by SunKissAlba, 2 oz
Nicole B.
I am not familiar with the YouTuber, but I just needed an everyday (but, not really everyday) face oil for my skincare routine.

The scent is lovely, light, and not overpowering. All you need is a drop or two letting it absorb into your skin. There is no need to go overboard! I use this especially in the morning after washing my face and applying toner.

Even if it is a face oil, it does not leave my skin any oilier and does not feel heavy against my face. No breakouts in sight, in fact I think it clears my skin up a bit (unless my eyes are playing tricks on me). It also leaves my skin soft.

In the end, I would buy this again! It's such a lovely face oil.
Emily L.
Tulsa, OK
I like this face oil a lot! It’s a great value, super natural, and smells fantastic. The mica doesn’t really make you look like a glitter ball like I feared — and in fact, you can just let it settle at the bottom of the bottle if you don’t want any on your face that day. I’ve used this Nat least once a day for four months now and still have over half the bottle left. I use about 6 drops all together to pat into my face, neck and décolletage. It’s slightly heavier than my other oil (squalane) but that makes it great for drier and colder days, or times when I want my skin to look more dewy. I hope this product stays in the rotation for a while!
Merci D.
Fairmont, WV
Got a sample from Ulta and as soon as I seen the gold dust it reminded me of farsali and peaked my interest. So I did my microdermabrasion treatment and applied the oil afterward and the feeling and results were amazing. I recommend patting the skin after rubbing in to really penetrate. This is affordable and I would highly recommend. It does kinda have a “glow” so if you’re really pale it might make your face look alittle dark so just be ware. I’m like in between ivory and beige colors and this works well for me.
Christine F.
The oil itself is nice, it smells great, it absorbs into my skin relatively well, but the “radiant” part of the oil, which is all the glitter, literally pools at the bottom of the bottle and take 2 minutes of shaking to break it up, every day. I still have yet to get it all off the bottom, and I’ve done enough shaking to last me a lifetime. The oil is nice, the radiance is not easily attained.
Kari M.
I won four products from this company on their Facebook. I was super excited to get four full size products. This one is so pretty and will last forever . I am not into oil on my face but decided to try this versus a moisturizer. It soaks in within 20 minutes and doesn't feel oily. greasy or heavy. It's been great at hydrating. I am going to keep with this for a few weeks and see if it helps clear some acne and keep hydrating my skin . Worth it in my opinion. I think it's around 20 bucks or so. Haven't really checked that out yet.
Stevie L.
I was in the market for a facial serum and I had read tons of great reviews about this one from Derma E and SunKissAlba! I was able to find it at my local Ulta and I was immediately impressed with the luxurious packaging. The quality of this serum is phenomenal. The ingredients are natural and actually good for your skin! I had always worried that a serum would be too heavy for my oily skin but this has honestly changed my skin for the better! It allows makeup to sit much better on my skin. My skin looks radiant and healthy and it definitely makes you look like a younger for glowy version of yourself! If you’ve been looking for a great serum I recommend you check this one out!
Alison G.
Roseville, MI
This product would be amazing on skin that absolutely loves thick oils but for some, it could be really clogging to the pores, which was in my case. I didnt see much change in the radiance of my complexion and the oil never would fully absorb into my skin. I would use a very small amount from the applicator and it just increased the overall oil production on my face and sent it into hyper drive.
Dayle M.
Apex
This actually started my journey into facial oils. I wanted to see what they were like so I dipped my toe in with this not too expensive one. It has jojoba, argan, and sea buckthorn which are all great. Especially for my super dry skin. It also has mica in it which is odd. You can’t see it really once your makeup is done. But I don’t know why it’s needed. As I’ve continued my facial oil journey and purchased a few more I find I am reaching for this one less and less.
Espy G.
Franklin Sq, NY
Since I picked this up I can’t put it down. Leaves my skin soft glowing and hydrated. I can wear alone or mix it into my moisturizer. Doesn’t leave my skin greasy it doesn’t break me out and I can go crazy putting it all over (because you can) i love the natural ingredients it has. That goes a long way with me. All u need is a little bit so it will last you a while. Totally recommend it.
Katelyn P.
Wetumpka, AL
I started using this product because I have fairly dry-normal skin and I’d heard about all the benefits of facial oils. I didn’t want to break the bank and I had heard good things about it on YouTube. I loved it at first, however, after a week my face has broken out in several eczema-like patches and I feel as though this is the culprit. Has anyone else had this problem? And similarly priced recommendations for a facial oil that might not do this? Derma E Radiant Glow Face Oil by SunKissAlba, 2 oz
Allyson E.
Sammamish, WA
What are your thoughts on the Derma E Radiant Glow Face Oil by SunKissAlba, 2 oz ?! IMO it's kind of expensive for a concoction of oils I believe I can make on my own...! Let me know, comment below!
Tawnee C.
Does this product have a scent (and if it does what kind of scent)?