BY DERMA E

Radiant Glow Face Oil - Be Sunkissed with Radiant Glow Face oil form DERMA E and SunKissAlba! This face oil helps soften, illuminate and add nourishing hydration to your skin. Radiant Glow is a luxurious oil to help create an unforgettable glow.Luscious organic Jojoba Oil and replenishing organic Argan Oil moisturize to help combat dehydration and the appearance of wrinkles while promoting radiance. Rejuvenating organic Seabuckthorn Oil helps to smooth and add shine while mineral-rich mica adds a natural-looking brilliance to your skin. - Radiant Glow Face Oil see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Christiana A.
Walled Lake
I was so skeptical about a facial oil before I used this product. The only reason I picked this up was because of a sponsored youtube video I watched where someone was singing this products praises. I was interested because I have combination skin, but now that it’s winter I need ALL the moisture. I was scared this would clog my pores or break me
out, BUT I was SO WRONG. This product has been so amazing to my skin and made my skin so soft. It does have some glitter at the bottom of the bottle so you have to shake it pretty well because i’m scared that it will build up if i don’t and the glitter doesn’t show up on my skin. Love the bottle so convenient and my make up lays so nicely on this oil. Derma E Radiant Glow Face Oil by SunKissAlba, 2 oz
Kari M.
I won four products from this company on their Facebook. I was super excited to get four full size products. This one is so pretty and will last forever . I am not into oil on my face but decided to try this versus a moisturizer. It soaks in within 20 minutes and doesn't feel oily. greasy or heavy. It's been great at hydrating. I am going to keep with this for a few weeks and see if it helps clear some acne and keep hydrating my skin . Worth it in my opinion. I think it's around 20 bucks or so. Haven't really checked that out yet.
Chantelle M.
Jersey City, NJ
I am absolutely obsessed with this! Leaves my skin feeling so hydrated and soft without any oily residue. I generally have normal to dry skin and this is perfect in keeping me moisturized throughout the day especially with this harsh winter coming up! It also works perfectly as a primer and I find it so much easier to blend in my foundation when I have this as a base. Definitely recommend again and again!
Julia S.
Brooklyn , NY
Great face oil!! I love derma e for their pure ingredients and great quality. This all has a little sparkles that gives you instant glow, and it's made of Mica, not synthetic glitter!! I feel like it can be a perfect dupe for all those Instagram oils that people been dripping on their faces, but it's more natural and more affordable price
Mally B.
I really enjoyed this product! I purchased mine from Ulta, and I think that the price point is very good for the quality of the product.

It comes with an eye dropper application, and delivers instant gratification! You can really tell a difference in the texture of your skin as son as you apply it. I put it on the back of my hand to test the product first, and the difference in my hand was insane! It looked younger, smoother, and felt silky smooth! I now apply it to my face, neck, and decollete as a daily part of my skincare routine!
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
It’s going on about 3 weeks since I’ve been using this oil and I’m totally in love with it! I use it on my entire face, including my lips and it gives me such an amazing glow. I actually use it under my moisturizer as well and that gives me the ultimate hydration. I have dry flaky skin especially during the colder months and this has been helping tremendously. I use it in the morning and before bed and it doesn’t make me extra greasy or anything. This stuff is so worth it!
Samantha M.
Forsyth , GA
This lightweight blend of Jojoba, Argan, and Seabuckthorn oils leaves your skin soft, smooth, and seriously hydrated.
What about that glow tho? This liquid gold also has a healthy dose of mica to give you a sun-kissed, beach babe look.
Ansley H.
Winterville , GA
I love this! It has glitter all in it and feels so smooth to put on.
I feel like it makes my face glow after applying it. Also I used to have this dry patch on my eyelid and I just kept applying this every night and it went away!
Chelsey M.
Cincinnati, OH
Seriously so in love with the way this makes my face feel. It helps with the winter dryness and doesn’t leave an oily residue behind. It gives your face that radiant sun kissed glow and I love using it after tanning!
Vee T.
The two cons of this product is that there's a little bit of shimmer/glitter and the smell of it is not amazing. But it is very hydrating and I like mixing it with foundations or using it at night after cleansing
Allyson E.
Issaquah, WA
What are your thoughts on the Derma E Radiant Glow Face Oil by SunKissAlba, 2 oz ?! IMO it's kind of expensive for a concoction of oils I believe I can make on my own...! Let me know, comment below!
T C.
Does this product have a scent (and if it does what kind of scent)?
Katelyn P.
Wetumpka, AL
I started using this product because I have fairly dry-normal skin and I’d heard about all the benefits of facial oils. I didn’t want to break the bank and I had heard good things about it on YouTube. I loved it at first, however, after a week my face has broken out in several eczema-like patches and I feel as though this is the culprit. Has anyone else had this problem? And similarly priced recommendations for a facial oil that might not do this? Derma E Radiant Glow Face Oil by SunKissAlba, 2 oz