BY DERMA E

This calming fragrance-free serum utilizes Pycnogenol, Vitamin E, Arnica, Calendula, Canadian Willowherb, Olive and Jojoba Oil to help reduce blotchiness, flare-ups and discomfort, and prevent irritation by nourishing and moisturizing delicate skin. Gluten free 2 Vegan see more...

• My face has always been red and most products only help an hour o...1 Answers
  • How well does this product work? My face is very red.1 Answers
  • How long does it take to start working?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
I love this particular Serum. All of Derma e's products are excellent, quality products of this I guarantee!! I used their "Redness Reducing Serum" for less than one month & could see a difference almost immediately.I LOVE Derma e! This product smelled great, non-greasy yet it felt as if it moisturized my skin to a degree(but not extensively) but what it DID do was what it SAID it would on the bottle(&the reason I bought the product!!) I had an issue with my upper chest area, it seemed extremely red all the time, like badly sunburned red. I had tried a pile of other "redness reducing" products & nothing was working so when I came across Derma e I thought, well I guess I'll give this one a try but not with any real conviction. I figured it would turn out like all the rest but, BOY WAS I WRONG! THIS STUFF WORKS & WORKS WELL! I would definitely recommend this to anyone with redness issues they're trying to get under control. Derma e is a wonderful product. I can't say anything more except,Try it! Thank me later!! :)
Amb B.
Lakewood, OH
This serum has been so helpful for me. It not only clears up my redness but it makes my skin feel super smooth. This was my first purchase but I can see myself repurchasing in the future. The price is not bad at all!
Madelyn H.
Hoquiam, WA
This reduces my redness fonminaly goes on smooth with no sticky fell on my face
Cindy V.
San Jose, CA
Thought I give this a shot. I have redness around my cheeks and during the summer it can cause my skin to become irritated. It has a slight yellow tint to it and its moisturizing. Fast absorbing and lightweight. Love that it's cruelty-free, gluten-free, GMO-free, and recyclable. No scent. Sometimes it's a replacement for a moisturizer. It has slightly minimized my redness.
Angela B.
Toney, AL
How long does it take to start working?
Cat N.
My face has always been red and most products only help an hour or so. How long does this one help reduce redness?
Jade R.
Moreno Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this product work? My face is very red.