BY DERMA E

PURIFYING CHARCOAL MASK see more...

• Is this your to go? Do you actually notice it working?3 Answers
  • Can this be used with dry, sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good face mask for a good price. ...1 Answers
Derma E Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask
  • "I love this mask! It's my go to for controlling my blemishes. After my first use, my skin looked amazing. The activated charcoal pulled all of the toxins out of my skin making my pores smaller and my skin radiant and clear. It greatly reduced my blemishes and combated any future ones. The exfoliation may be harsh for those with sensitive skin but I thought it was super helpful." in 9 reviews
Heidi P.
Hampstead , NC
I received this as a sample in a whole foods beauty bag and I am hooked! This mask has little exfoliates in it so when it dries and you are ready to take it off you get that extra added exfoliation:) you can literally see the mask working, sucking the gross dirt out of your pores! I am already a fan of this beauty skin line but this one is my all time favorite:) thank you
Jennđź’€ M.
This is such a good pore cleaning mask and is great because it doubles as an exfoliator I got a sample and I’m definitely going to buy the full size when I’m done
Nicole I.
Winooski, VT
This mask makes my skin feel so soft! It dries pretty quickly and you can wet your fingers and exfoliate but it was a little too corse to exfoliate after. I might do it when I first put it on. My skin felt so smooth and soft after 1 use! You can also see the oil and stuff lift from your pores. I have combination skin so I really only need it on my T zone, but I would use it all over my face maybe every 2 weeks, and T zone every week so to not dry out
Samantha G.
Although kind of small in size for the price, this is a great mask to use if you're crunched on time! It only takes 5 minutes (unless you put a lot on, in which it does take more time to dry). I love the exfoliating part, although it does make the taking off process a bit of... well, a process. You have to constantly wet your hands to really move the product around and get the most out of exfoliating your face. However, afterwards my face felt super fresh and clean! It does have a bit of a burning sensation when you put it on, but it's not unbearable.
Bethany C.
El Paso, TX
Shannon P.
Tinley Park, IL
I originally had gotten this mask Asa sample in my birchbox. Having never tried a charcoal mask before I was intrigued but skeptical. Needless to say I was sold on it after one use. My skin felt amazingly soft, brighter, and not a trace of oil! I defiantly recommend this mask as a step up from drugstore masks but not as pricey as some Sephora brands but has the same results!
Kc C.
Oxnard, CA
I have lucky to have been given this amazing mask! It dries fast and has apricot seed powder in it for a awesome gentle exfoliate! It's jammed packed with great ingredients, activated charcoal, kaolin and bentonite clays , and tea tree! It really leaves the face smooth so bright ! It's not harsh at all but really cleanses the face ! I would only use it two or three times a week!
Autumn B.
I love this purifying charcoal mask! My skin feels so clean and looks so good after I use this. I use it once every two weeks or so just to pull out any impurities in my skin. I have also used the glamglow clearing charcoal mask and they are virtually the same. Derma-e is much more budget friendly and my results were not noticeably different from the high-end brand.
kimberly m.
It's an ok face mask .. I've tried many from high end to drug store and this was so so. I like the fact that it dries really fast and that you can moisten it up to exfoliate after. I think the second step Ida really helpful in getting the dirt out and it's an added plus that you'll ended up looking like an avatar character.

I just can't over the smell. it isn't appealing
Melissa M.
Mays Landing, NJ
I've never tried face masks before this one that I received in my Birch Box, but I am in LOVE. This face mask dries up my skin (in a good way!) and cleans it out completely. I make sure to use it about once a week in addition to a peel-off mask also once a week so that I safely dry out my skin then peel off the dead skin. My face has never looked so radiant!
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Where can I find this? And is it hard to remove?
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Has anyone tried Dermae Purifying Charcoal Derma E Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask ? I won these and I am super excited to try them!
tesla r.
Ball, LA
Is this your to go? Do you actually notice it working?
Maura K.
Waltham, MA
Does this mask tend to dry out the face? I tend to have that problem with masks like this.
Carly C.
What makes it 2-in-1? Is it a mask and a scrub?