BY DERMA E

PURIFYING CHARCOAL MASK see more...

• Is this your to go? Do you actually notice it working?3 Answers
  • Can this be used with dry, sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good face mask for a good price. ...1 Answers
Derma E Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask
  • "I love this mask! It's my go to for controlling my blemishes. After my first use, my skin looked amazing. The activated charcoal pulled all of the toxins out of my skin making my pores smaller and my skin radiant and clear. It greatly reduced my blemishes and combated any future ones. The exfoliation may be harsh for those with sensitive skin but I thought it was super helpful." in 9 reviews
Molly T.
Nashville, TN
I love this mask! The price isn't that bad for the size and quality. I love that it only takes around 5 minutes to dry so I'm not sitting around forever letting it do it's just. Noticeable difference in my skin after one use! Recommend!
Anastasia K.
Charlotte, NC
I swear by this mask. It’s literally the best mask I have ever used! It’s absolutely amazing for blackheads and acne and is gentle enough for my sensitive skin as well. The only thing that sucks is that it’s a bit pricy for the amount of times that I use it a week (1-2)
Jacki T.
This mask is pretty cool to use when you feel like your skin needs a little extra help from a mask. I use this mostly when I notice my skin is a little more dull, when I experience breakouts and when I've been a little more oily than normal. I received a sample size in my Birchbox and really liked it. The mask is charcoal based and is charcoal grey when first applied from the bottle. The mask is left on for five minutes and you know the mask is done when the entire mask has dried to a chalky white/gray color. When a little water is applied to the mask, the mask actually has exfoliants in it that help scrub the skin. Rinsing is a little bit of a pain and the mask will flake once dried if you move you make too many facial expressions while you're wearing it. The mask does not leave a residue on the face and does not clog your pores.
Maggie K.
Fairfax, VA
This is one of my favorite masks I've ever used, though it is kinda pricey for a small container. I definitely saw a difference in my skin and the exfoliating element is so softening. Literally the only downside is the price.
Jaclyn G.
Manitowoc, WI
I am in love with DermaE products. I love the facial mask because it really does help with my poors and keep my skin clear. I am highly satisfied with the mask. I am a repeat user and it is a product I use about 1-3 times a week. I would recommend this to others.
Rachel T.
Dover , PA
I have very sensitive, acne prone skin and this is a miracle worker!!!! I got a sample in my hello beauty bag from whole foods and i LOVE IT! I have only been using it about once a week because i didn't want to use it all up fast, and it made a huge difference in my skin!!! I'm now ordering a full size bottle so i can use it twice a week!! My face has NEVER been this clear!!! I literally made my boyfriend feel how smooth and soft my forehead was and there isn't any acne anymore. I'm super prone to breakouts so i was scared to try this but IT WORKS! It does burn my skin at first when i put it on around my nose and inner cheek area but it gos away as it sits and it doesn't irritate my skin or make it red at all! This is worth trying!!!! I love it!!!
Liz J.
This isn't your ordinary charcoal mask as in you don't peel it off, but rub it in. Received this in my Birchbox and ended up buying it in full size. This leaves skin feeling so soft and clean. Definitely recommend this!
Alexandria V.
Raleigh
I love all dermale products. This product spreads on nice and leaves my face feeling super clean and super fresh. The smell isnt too harsh either. I would deff recommend it to others. Doesnt cause skin issues
Claire B.
Iowa City, IA
My skin was noticeably brighter and tighter after using this mask. It’s quick to dry and easy to remove. And the mask does a great job of gently exfoliating when you wash it off. I’d highly recommend!
Laura H.
I love this mask! It makes my skin softer and helps dry up any pimples. I use this once per week. It is mild, but I wouldn’t recommend using more than once per week. I would absolutely recommend this!
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Where can I find this? And is it hard to remove?
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Has anyone tried Dermae Purifying Charcoal Derma E Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask ? I won these and I am super excited to try them!
tesla r.
Ball, LA
Is this your to go? Do you actually notice it working?
Maura K.
Waltham, MA
Does this mask tend to dry out the face? I tend to have that problem with masks like this.
Carly C.
What makes it 2-in-1? Is it a mask and a scrub?