BY DERMA E

PURIFYING CHARCOAL MASK see more...

• Is this your to go? Do you actually notice it working?3 Answers
  • Can this be used with dry, sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • I've been looking for a good face mask for a good price. ...1 Answers
Derma E Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask
  • "I love this mask! It's my go to for controlling my blemishes. After my first use, my skin looked amazing. The activated charcoal pulled all of the toxins out of my skin making my pores smaller and my skin radiant and clear. It greatly reduced my blemishes and combated any future ones. The exfoliation may be harsh for those with sensitive skin but I thought it was super helpful." in 9 reviews
Lisa K.
Herndon, VA
I just used the sample size version today. It was somewhat expensive being that you only get one treatment but was worth it! My skin looked different as soon as I washed it off! It feels firmer and cleaner. It also gave my skin a slight glow. I love this brand and will buy this again.
Alli P.
Topeka, KS
I found this mask to be "okay." It slightly burned my skin, but I do have sensitive skin. It was effective at removing impurities, and it smelled nice. I would recommend if you don't have sensitive skin.
Olena H.
Portland, OR
I love this charcoal mask! The great thing about it is it's lightweight. I dont need to apply much to get the full effect. I found it easy to wash away and once I patted my face dry my face felt nice and smooth! Derma E Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask
Elizabeth F.
Inverness, FL
I received in a beauty box. Used it many times and was not overly impressed. Packaging squirted product all over and didn't have the ratio of exfoliating scrubbies I was looking for.
Madison L.
I love this mask because it deeply detoxifies skin of harmful micropollutants. This mask lifts out dirt, oils and bacteria. It really cleared up my skin and got rid of my acne and I highly recommend trying it out!
Keli F.
Provo, UT
I love this mask!!! It is different from other ones I have tried. I like how it kind of hardens, but then when you,rinse it off it softens up. I really think it got deep into my pores and cleaned my skin. It is so easy to use. I highly recommend it!
Giselle V.
This is one of my favorite masks! does exactly what it says it does and makes my face feel so smooth:
Balances Skin
Not Greasy

Highly recommended!!!
Heather G.
Minneapolis, MN
I received a sample of this from Derma E and love it! I love that its both a clay mask and exfoliator in 1! Those are my 2 favorite things. This left my skin looking clear and my pores smaller. My skin felt very soft after using. My only complaint is its such a small tube and kind of expensive, but I found it on sale and bought it anyways!
Sarah S.
E Bridgewtr, MA
This mask makes me skin super smooth and fresh. It comes off very easily and takes about 15 minutes to dry. It burns a little at first but not after a couple uses. My skin feels great the next morning. Not too pricey. I would recommend to others.
Molly T.
Nashville, TN
I love this mask! The price isn't that bad for the size and quality. I love that it only takes around 5 minutes to dry so I'm not sitting around forever letting it do it's just. Noticeable difference in my skin after one use! Recommend!
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Where can I find this? And is it hard to remove?
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
Has anyone tried Dermae Purifying Charcoal Derma E Purifying 2-in-1 Charcoal Mask ? I won these and I am super excited to try them!
tesla r.
Ball, LA
Is this your to go? Do you actually notice it working?
Maura K.
Waltham, MA
Does this mask tend to dry out the face? I tend to have that problem with masks like this.
Carly C.
What makes it 2-in-1? Is it a mask and a scrub?